XVII

Mazi pulled out his phone that kept vibrating in his pocket and there he was receiving pictures from his brother.

"Cavelle what the fuck is going on?" he began to get angry and now Cavelle was the one that's confused.

"What?" she wiped her tears.

"Why the fuck did Ramone send me pictures of you and Journey kissing?" he showed her the phone that had a caption written: 'yo girl outchea wildin'.

"What?"

"Stop acting dumb. You know what." he opened the door. "Leave."

"But i came here to have lunch with you. And i don't know what the fuck Ramone did. I didn't kiss Journey." she defended herself.

"Cavelle go home."

Cavelle looked at him one last time before leaving the lunch room. She walked down the hall, not feeling hungry like she used to. All she wanted to do was eat and talk to her man but she couldn't have that. He didn't want to listen.

Mazi picked up his stuff and turned his computer off. He signed out and made his way to his car where he saw Cavelle pulling out of the driveway.

It's no doubt that Mazi was pissed because he gave Cavelle a specific task whenever it came to Journey, knowing both Cavelle and Journey's sexual status.

When he reached home, he went inside and threw down his keys.

"Cavelle!" he called but got no answer.

Mazi made his way up the stairs until he reached his room. Opening the door, Cavelle was sitting on the bed, crying. Her face was soaked in tears and her eyes were red.

"Cavelle when you met Journey, what did i say to you?" he fold his arms.

"Y-you said not to get sexual with her or too close to her." she sniffled.

"But yet still you did. Was that why you brought me lunch? Because you didn't want me to be mad at you?"

"I didn't. It was just a misunderstanding and Ramone is lying." she stood.

"So you're saying my brother is a liar?" he chuckled.

"Yes. I didn't kiss Journey!" she yelled.

"Stop raising your fucking voice at me." he gritted and she closed her mouth. "If it was all just a misunderstanding, how the fuck did you arrive by Journey?" he leaned on the wall.

"I went to work today, expecting to train a new model but she made it seem unprofessional by allowing Roy to do a nude photoshoot. I told him i wasn't allowing this and left. I went to Journeys condo because she was home. I had no clue your brother was going to be there."

"So what were you doing that you Journey ended up kissing?"

"We didn't kiss, Mazi! She went to get something for me to eat and i was in her room using her computer. Ramone came in the room and he made me feel uncomfortable because he was touching me and wanted to kiss me. I was scared." she cried more.

Mazi hands fell to his side, his face softening with every word she spoke.

"Journey had c-came back up to the room and kicked him out then we were just laying there watching tv, eating and talking Mazi. He was the one that is telling a lie. It's just the angle of the picture. And Journey had never made a move to kiss or touch me." she looked at him.

"Baby I'm sorry." he walked over to her, suddenly believing her.

Mazi hugged Cavelle and even though she felt tense, he knew why. He knew she wouldn't lie about something like this seeing how traumatized she was.