VI

O'Bryan Mazi La'Costa

Mazi sighed and opened his eyes, then attempted to get up but realise Cavelle was sleeping in his arms. A smile formed on his lips as he moved her hair from her face so he could see clearer.

He lifted her head so he could kiss her lips, and she moved her head, falling back to sleep.

Mazi carefully drew himself from under her and stretched, then went to the bathroom. When he was finished using it, he washed his hands and dried them. He went in his room and saw that Cavelle was wide awake, laying on her stomach.

"Why'd you get up?" she ask.

"I wanted to piss." he said and she rolled her eyes.

Mazi walked over to the bed and laid his body ontop of Cavelle's.

"Mazi get up!! You're heavy." she whined.

"You stay talking and you ain't even tell your boyfriend good morning." he said and she smiled.

"Good morning." she told him and he smacked his lips.

"The fuck was that?"

"A morning."

"Na, you gon do that shit properly." he raised up and she turned so she was laying on her back. "What you should say now?" he laid on her.

"Good morning boyfriend." she pecked his lips.

"That's better. Morning baby." he kissed her lips then her neck. "What you wanna do today?"

She shrugged. "Stay in. Cuddle and watch a movie." she played with his ear.

"We can do that." he said then got up and went over to his computer. "I wanna show you something."

"What?"

"Come here." he called her. Cavelle got off the bed and went to sit on his lap.

"Alright so you know how much into hacking i am right?"

"Yeah and you said it's somewhat dangerous."

"Right. So this is what i want you to do..."

Mazi began showing her what he really do and how he do it, the type of people that wants to know him and what dirt the government is in. He only did this to show her the level of trust he have with her and also, in case something happen, what she should do and how she should do it without people knowing. Cavelle ask him question and what if's and he gave her reasonable answers for all of them. He also showed her how to operate devices within a small amount of time and she loved it.

"Where you going?"

"To make breakfast for us." he went downstairs.

*

Mazi and Cavelle were in the living room eating breakfast. The two sat at each end, facing each other with their legs folded.

"You know two weeks from now is gonna be one year since we met." Mazi said while eating his toast.

"Really? It doesn't feel like it."

"Maybe that's because you were gone for so long."

"I guess so." she shrugged.

"Are you okay?" he brushed his hands off.

"I'm fine."

She's not okay. He thought.

"What's wrong? You know you can tell me?" he sat his empty plate on the coffee table across from him and went closer to her.

"Mazi I'm okay." she assured him.