XXIV

Feeling a harsh pain and pleasure at my area, i bit my lips. The feeling was so intense, i was wondering if i was actually dreaming. I felt kisses on my neck and a smile spread across my face as i opened my eyes, seeing and feeling Mazi making love to me.

"Good morning." he looked at me with pure love and lust.

"Morning." a moan escape my lips as my mouth become ajar at how amazing i felt.

Mazi went deeper into my core causing me to arch my back. He gave me slow, deep thrust, allowing me to feel his thick long piece in my stomach. It was an amazing feeling. He held onto the end of my top and drew it over my head so he could get a better view of my body.

"Fuck." he groaned and sped up his pace, causing me to grip the sheets.

"O'Bryannnnn." i moaned loudly just as he pressed his lips on mine, giving me even deeper strokes.

He began to suck on my nipples, sending shivers down my spine and my eyes to roll at the back of my head if possible. That's how good he's making me feel. He was consistently kissing and sucking on my neck, and i was sure hickies were gonna be there later.

"Aah, aah!" i gasp, he was currently sending my body in overdrive and i was gripping the sheets with all my strength, i was sure a nail was almost on the verge of breaking. "Mazi." i finally caught my breath, wrapping my legs tightly around him as i felt myself about to unravel.

"Mhhh!" he groaned loudly as he filled me up and by then, i came all over his member. I held his face in my hands and kisses his lips; he was still cumming inside me and i know it's kinda weird, but it felt good.

We rode out our highs while still kissing. I wish i could get more of him but i know we wouldn't have time since we had work to attend soon.

I turned my head so he was kissing my cheek to my neck. Looking at the time, it was 7:34 and Omealia had to get to school by 8.

I felt Mazi swirling his tongue around my nipples before he kissed them. He kissed my stomach then went down to my thighs at which he began to suck on them before licking my clit. My mouth opened in pleasure as i leaned on my elbows to see what he was doing.

I bit my lips and placed my leg on his shoulder before gently pulling on his hair.

"Oh my God." i moaned as i felt him nibbling on my clit. Sooner, i had an orgasm as my body began to shake uncontrollable. "Mhh."

"What time you coming off work today?" he ask but i was still trying to get my life together.

"Uhm.. Uh... Uh uhm, about 2 or 3." i moved my hair from my face and opened my eyes, seeing him hovered over me.

"I'm taking you and Mealia shopping today."

"Okay." i sighed. "What a great way to wake me up." i playfully rolled my eyes.

"I can do whatever i want. I might just marry you right here right now." he said i giggled because i know he's crazy enough to do it.

"Okay baby." i pecked his lips.

"You're so fucking beautiful. God." he looked all over my body. "I'm definitely gonna finish what i started."

"Really?" i smirked.

"Yeah. I might just put another baby inside you." he kissed my lips.

"I'd love that."

"I hop-"

"O'Bryan." they heard Omealia's voice.

"I guess that means our time's up." he kissed my lips before getting up. "I'm coming."