XV

Next Day

Cavelle was laying between Mazi's legs, watching tv with her brother and sister in the living room. After yesterday's events, Cavelle's uncle had got arrested and his hearing and sentence wasn't until next month. Her family had spoken to both her and Omealia about what happen and even though the both of them were still hurt, they had no choice but to forget about it.

Mazi rubbed Cavelle's stomach and she closed her eyes in comfort.

"Cavelle what's New York like?" Omealia ask.

"It's fun. Huge. And there's alot of opportunity. Is there anything you're interested in? Maybe i can get an after job for you if you'd like."

"Makeup."

"I can g-"

"Speaking of makeup, you have yet to teach me." Rushaun cut in. "And now that you're in the mood. We can do it."

"But i didn't brought all my things."

"Do you have a highlight?"

"Yeah."

"A brow pencil?"

"Yeah."

"Then you dont need anything else." he ran upstairs and she smiled.

"Babe I'm hungry." Cavelle looked up at Mazi.

"What you want to eat?"

"I don't know. Omealia do they still have poppy seed roll?"

"Yeah. Some is in the cupboard. You want one?"

"Yes thank you."

Omealia got up and went into the kitchen.

"Babe you think we should tell my parents that I'm pregnant?" Cavelle looked up at Mazi.

"If you want to, we can do it."

"I want to."

"It's whatever you want baby."

"Maybe later." she said and he chuckled.

Rushaun came back with a large makeup bag and sat it on the floor beside him. Cavelle got up and fixed her clothes since she was wearing an oversize shirt, and went over to Rushaun, kneeling infront of him.

"You have anything you want me to try?" she ask while taking out the stuff.

"I don't know."

"Okay." she mumbled and sat on her legs, looking at the products that surrounded her.

Immediately, she had an idea. While she started Rushaun's makeup, she explained what she was doing, how she did it and what not to do.

"O'Bryan, what do you do?" Omealia ask.

"I'm a software engineer, programmer, specialist, everything that deals with computer."

"You must be getting paid alot."

"Yes ma'am." he nodded.

"What do you do for fun then?"

"Cuddle with my girlfriend." he smiled.

"Mazi." Cavelle said.

"Okay. What else?"

"I don't know. Talk to Cavelle, go out with her, cook for and with her." he shrugged.

"Cute. Have you ever tried boxing?"

"Boxing?"

"Yeah. Like the ones on tv."