XIV

Cavelle and Mazi had boarded the plane and was an hour into the flight. Cavelle had fell asleep in Mazi's arm but he was still up; thinking about the possibilities of him being a father.

Despite the fact that he was more than ready to be a father, he feared the conditions Cavelle have might hurt both her and the baby. He only prayed for a healthy pregnancy for both of them and a healthy baby if Cavelle was ever pregnant.

All the while Cavelle slept, Mazi would kiss all over her face occasionally and would just sit there and stare at her in awe. Everything about Cavelle was just beautiful and he would just imagine marrying her, how happy and comfortbale they would be as well as life with her and how fun it would be. He have never been with a girl and travel so often.

"Mazi stop." Cavelle mumble with her eyes closed.

"What?"

"Stop touching me."

"You need to wake up. The plane is about to land."

"Already? We just boarded the plane."

Mazi laughed. "We boarded nine hours ago. You were tired bae."

She kissed her teeth. "You slept?" she ask while fixing her lashes.

"No i couldn't."

"Why?"

"I just couldn't. I mean i dozed off for couple minutes but that was it.

"Okay."

Once the plane landed, they went through customs and immigration where Mazi was scared to death, but he got through. They waited at the arrival area.

"Who's picking us up?" Mazi ask while looking for a jacket for both of them in the suitcase.

"My brother. He should be here any minute."

"Here. It's beautiful here." he handed her the jacket.

"I know. Wait until you see Moscow Kremlin." she said while putting on her jacket.

"What?"

"Moscow Kremlin. It's a fortress where we can go sightseeing. And shows the political and historical events that happen in the 13th century. I've only went there twice."

"It's like a castle palace?"

"Babe no." she laughed and hugged him since it was below -25 degrees and snowing. Mazi wrapped his arms around her to keep her warm.

"What is it then?"

"Castles are fortifications, while palaces have been built for centuries solely as royal residences. I wouldn't say its a castle but its a fortified complex."

"So it's a castle."

"Mazi no." she giggled.

"But you just said tha-"

"Sister!!"

"Rushaun!! I miss you so much!!" Cavelle squealed and hugged her brother.