XXXIII

"Beautiful."

"Mhh." i groaned.

"Princess."

"Mhh."

"My snack."

"Yeah." i mumbled and i heard him laugh, making me open my eyes. I was only greeted with this beautiful creature looking at me as if he wanted to eat me up. He was so handsome.

"Goodmorning gumdrop." he kissed my cheek then my lips.

"Morning baby." i smiled. "I missed you."

"I was here though." he laid on me and i wrapped my legs around him.

"I know. But you know when you really love somebody, even when you close your eyes for a second, you still miss them?"

"I understand." he said and kissed my lips, only for me to push his face off.

"I need to brush my teeth."

"No you don't. You're fine." he kissed my lips again and this time i allowed him as i kissed back. "What time we leaving?" he kissed my cheek then my neck. And i could tell that he wanted to start something.

"6." i moaned and tilt my head to the side, giving him more access.

"I wanna make love to you." he licked my neck before gently biting it, sending shivers down my spine. "Is that okay with you?"

"Uh huh." i closed my eyes, feeling him kissing between my breast. I had no clue he had took my shirt off until now. He swirled his tongue around my nipple before gently pulling on it, giving the next one equal amount of attention.

Mazi placed soft kisses down my body. He kissed both my inner thighs before pulling down my underwear and looking up at me. I was a bit scared because i haven't had sex in 10 years and it was like i was gonna do it for the first time all over again. But i know he'll take his time with me.

I felt Mazi's warm tongue on my area, licking and sucking on my clit ever so gently until he began to nibble on it. I tried closing my legs but he held them down.

"Mazi." i moaned and bit my lips before sitting up on my elbow seeing him looking right at me. The way his tongue pleasured me, i almost forgot what it felt like.

At this point, it was getting too intense that i had to push his head away, feeling myself orgasm.

He took his shorts off and laid back on the bed just as i climbed ontop of him.

"You got condoms?" he ask me.

"I wasn't prepared for this."

"Raw?"

"Baby we always go raw. Just pull out on time." i rubbed his chest. Looking over at the clock, it was 5:23 am. I really didn't like having sex with Mazi in rush because he always fuck me so good. He makes me always want more.

"20 minutes."

"Baby we don't have that much time."

"Can you cum in 10 minutes?" he squeezd my hips.

"Unless i can make you cum in 5."

"Bet." he held my neck and pulled me down so we could kiss each other. I felt him rubbing his hard member at my center. Seconds after teasing me, i slide down on his pole, and winced at how much it hurt.

"You good?" he ask once all of him was inside me. It felt so good.

"Mhm." i smiled. I began to move my hips slowly, and couple minutes of riding him, until i found myself on my knees, begging him to slow down, yet still i didn't want him to.