XXIX

"Daddy stopp." i whined.

"What? I wanna see my grandkids."

"Dad they haven't even been born yet."

"Come on."

"Fine." i rolled my eyes and lifted my shirt so he could see my belly.

My parents, brother and grandmother have just arrived in New York and i went to pick them up and get them settled in before the baby shower starts. Journey was finishing up and i was just chilling with my parents.

My dad wanted to take pictures with me and my stomach because he was excited. I told them what happen why i didn't have baby a long time ago and they understood. They even know about Mazi.

The baby shower was set to begin in two hours and i haven't even taken a shower or get my hair done.

"Hendrix leave the child alone." my mom slapped his shoulders.

"Just one more." he grinned.

"Mommy make him stop." i whined.

"Hendrix."

"Alright, alright. I'm so proud of you babygirl." he gave me a side hug before looking at the pictures.

"You guys need to get ready." i told them before going up to my room and closing my door.

I sat on my bed and looked at the photo with Mazi. I still can't believe he wasn't here with me. It waz almost a year and i miss him so much, but i know that time will heal. I don't know what he has going on or what he's up to, and i just can't deal with being away from him.

But i know i have to. I looked in the mirror at myself and saw a reflection of Mazi. I've been thinking about him everyday, every second, it was just him. I love him so much, words couldn't even explain.

I wiped my tears and stood, knowing that when i have my babies, i have to be strong for all three of us. I know when they are a bit grown, they're going to ask about their father when they see all the kids with theirs. And I'll always be there to tell them about their father and remind them how much of a good father he would be if he was here.

I went to take a shower and brush my teeth before going into my room. I got dressed in my underwear and bra which takes alot of time since i was feeling a little bit of pain and pressure. It was hard for me to get dressed so i called my brother to help me.

"Where's the girl." Rushaun ask while putting my slippers on.

"What girl?" i sighed, leaning on my elbows. I was feeling more pain than ever and it was now that i wished Mazi was here. It was so much pressure, i had to pee, and when i did, it felt the same. "What girl?" i wobbled out the bathroom.

"The one you said you were gonna show me."

"Oh Journey. She's probably out the back." i picked up my phone.

"Journey? Her name's Journey?"

"Yeah you got a problem?"

"No. You okay?"

"I'm fine."

We went downstairs and out the back where both Mazi and I family were. It was mostly his aunts and uncle that liked me as well as his cousins, nieces and nephews. All of my family couldn't make it but they will be watching on video when my brother and parents goes home.

The backyard was well decorated in white and everybody was dressed in white. Journey said that when the place got darker and she turn the lights on, everything in white will glow, even the cake, and that's when everyone will know the gender so it's basically a gender reveal and baby shower in one. There were also gifts on the other side of the yard on a table and it was alot.