XLVII

4 Months Later

"Mazi its like that." i giggled.

"I always fold my baby's clothes like this, i don't know why you have a problem with it now."

"It's not like i have a problem. But its the way you fold them. Because if i take one up right now, it's gonna unfold. Fold them like this." i told him and showed him how to fold one.

"I'm sure that was what i was doing."

"Mazi just fold them like that."

"You do it. I'll just sit and watch." he leaned back on the wall.

"Mazi it's about 50 pairs of clothing in the baskets and you want me to fold them by myself after i washed them all?"

"Come on babe. I'll make dinner."

"Mazi i need help."

"Then don't complain about my folding skills. I'm a man."

"And you fold like a monkey." i giggled.

"That's it." he spoke before getting up and coming close to me. I fell back on the carpet with a smile on my face. I held his face in my hands and kissed his lips.

"I love you."

"I love you more." He smiled a bit before kissing my lips again.

"What are you guys doing?" we heard and stopped kissing. Looking at the door, O'Bryan was standing there looking at us.

"Your mother and i, were just, talking." he got up and carefully pulled me with him.

"With your mouths on each other? That's a weird way of talking."

"Don't you got homework?"

"It's summer. And we're going to highschool. We're not dumb."

"Never said you were bro."

"I'm not your bro, son." he said to his father.

"Alright. You're gonna stop hanging around Brandon." i intervene. "You and your sister need to fold the babies clothes."

"Mom I'm a man. I don't know how to fold." he frowned.

"Let your sister show you. I need it done today." i walked to my room, hearing him grumbling.

Mazi locked our door and helped me in bed.

"You okay?" He ask.

"My feet hurts."

Immediately, he went for some lotion and began massaging my feet.

"Do you think this pregnancy was better than the twins?"

"No. This one is worst."

"How?"

"I wanted sex all the time but couldn't get it so I'd cry myself to sleep, my foot wasn't swollen, i wasn't as hungry as i am now and i wasn't as needy as i am now. Plus i get the worst heartburns and the worst cramps."

"I'm sorry. If i could take your pain away i would."

"I know you would. That's why i love you." i smiled at him.

"Stop, you're making me blush."

"Mazi get outta here." i laughed.

"You're peeing yourself." He chuckled and got up.

"It's your fault."

"My bad." he followed me to the bathroom where i decided to take a shower and he joined me.