XL

Cavelle

While making our way home, we held a simple conversation about tomorrow until he was finally parking into our driveway, when we saw a black van parked close to us.

"Was that there when we left?" i ask.

"It wasn't. Stay here." Mazi told me after unbuckling his seat belt and leaving the car.

I watch as he cautiously made his way over to the van, knocking on the window. Soon, i saw him laughing and stepping back as the doors open, revealing Journey and Rushaun. I sighed in relief as he hugged his sister, rocking them from side to side.

I got out and woke the kids, helping them out before removing the keys from the car.

"Sissy pooh." i heard, feeling Rushaun hugging me.

"I miss you." i turned around and hugged him.

"I miss you more."

We all went inside and while the kids went up to bed, mazi and i went up to our room while his sister and my brother went in the guess room since they were tired.

Currently, i was sitting on the bed watching Mazi pack a few clothes in his duffle bags. He would be gone for three days and during that time, i was gonna spend that time with my kids. I was contemplating on telling Mazi about Johanna but i refuse from doing that because i knew what his answer would be.

"You okay?" he smiled at me after throwing a shirt in his bag. He never folds his clothes.

"Yeah why?" i laid back.

"You seem lost a minute ago."

"I was just thinking." i shrugged.

"About what?" he came to lay beside me then kiss my lips.

"You leaving." i lied.

"Its only three days. If you want, i can cancel until another ti-"

"No no. Its okay. I'm gonna miss you. That's all."

"You sure?" he gently placed his hands on my cheek.

"I'm sure."

"You wanna have sex before i leave?"

"No." i giggled. "I can wait until you're back."

"Fine." he got up. "I'm leaving at 7 in the morning. She wanna go jogging or some shit."

"Okay."

Mazi left the room and i took that time to text Johanna about the time we'll meet and in couple minutes, she sent me her address.

******
Next Day

"I'll see you on Sunday boo." O'Bryan hugged me then kissed my lips.

"Okay." i fold my arms once he pulled away.  I watched him walk to his car then put his bag in the trunk before getting in and driving off.

Journey and Rushaun was still sleeping so i took that time to plan out how i was gonna spend my three days with the kids. I had to visit Johanna, wait for a call from Passion and take a pregnancy test because Mazi and i have been having sex regularly since recently, and i was concerned. I know he wanted a baby because that attitude he displayed at the beach and at the icecream parlor yesterday, makes it noticeable.

I was serious about not having a baby as yet because his mother is very unpredictable with her actions and i wasn't gonna risk anything. I only hope that when Mazi comes home, she is pleased with the time he spent with her or if not, they can work out a schedule.