Chapter 22

(Play video if you want an aesthetic experience)

Hours had passed. Currently I was cuddled up in bed with George as he stroked my hair.

~~~~

George carried me to the bedroom and ripped off his robes. I saw his smirk that screamed he was up to no good. 

"Can we?" he pleaded suddenly looking desperate. Catching me off guard I caressed his cheek. 
"No matter what our child turns out to be, will you be happy with them?
"Always my dear?"
"No matter their gender or beauty or disability?"
"Y/N they are our child, I will love them with all my heart" 
he said getting on his knees.
"Promise?"
"Of course my love"  I blush and pull him on top of me.

~~~~

"Did you enjoy it?" my husband inquired. I merely chuckled snuggling into him more.
"Of course I did." I ran a hand against his chest as he moved his thumb along the hickies he had left on my neck. We enjoyed another half hour of comfortable silence before getting up to get lunch. All throughout the day George refused to leave my side. After our work was finished we wandered the castle talking when we came across the ball room. He smirked and looked at me reaching a hand out. I smiled knowing what he was doing.
We started to dance. I felt my eyes close as he guided me across the floor. He suddenly stopped and put a hand under my chin lifting my head gently.  I look him in the eyes and he kisses me softly. 
"I love you" George whispered.

That night we went and saw the Shakespeare play. In that one day everything felt so perfect. I felt happy and almost complete. George had proven he loved me enough and now I could finally feel at peace.