Chapter 3

$~George~$

I woke up early the next morning. I smiled knowing that pretty seamstress would start working today. Hell she's probably already up and working. I will admit it's really fun to mess with her. "Good morning George" Samuel spoke softly as he entered my room. I had given him my permission to call me by my first name. We have known each other for so long and his is my assistant. "Good morning Samuel, is that pretty girl awake?" "yes she is, I must say her work is wonderful. She fixed one of my suits this morning and it has never looked better." I smile and stand up. He leaves so I can get dressed.  I then left my room and started walking to the throne room.

----------------------

I watched from the door frame as Y/N worked. She looked emotionless and distant. "My goodness miss Mulligan, you do meet my standards after all. That's good news for both of us, now I don't have to hurt such a beautiful creature." She doesn't even blush, she only looks straight at her work. I glare at her and growl, yet again no reaction. Sighing I walk into the garden, a small rabbit crawled up to me. Smiling I pet her soft ears "hi buttercup." Buttercup grunted and laid down at my feet. I look out at the flowers and frown. I have everything I could ever want.....but I feel like there's something missing.

  ---------------------- 

At dinner that night I asked the guards to escort Y/N to the dining hall. I don't know why, it was a decision made out of boredom and possibly pity. She sat in the chair across from me in the white and F/C dress I had picked for her. It had long sleeves and was a simple design. She didn't attempt to touch her food. "Y/N you need to eat before you starve" she did so and glared at me. I chuckled placing a hand on her cheek. "Come now, don't fuss. It will be fun being here" Y/N scoffed at me in annoyance. I growled and forced her to look at me "I said don't fuss, I could always send you to the gallows." "It doesn't matter anymore " I looked at her shocked. She only looked at me as her eyes teared up. "Please my king, leave me be. Let me suffer alone in silence."