Chapter 6

The General Hercules had introduced me me to, Lafayette, had been keeping a close eye on me. Even worse Laurens was getting closer to me as a friend. I'm really scared of them figuring it out. One early morning I snuck out to the woods to take a dip in the creek. Lafayette was out there, he was putting on his shirt. I gasp and hide behind a tree, I watch as he put his coat on and started leaving. He glared at me as I walked past him to the creek. When I was sure he was gone I walked to the far end of the creek. I took my clothes and bandages off and slipped into the creek. I smiled as I relaxed. "Hey JD" a familiar voice said happily. I look up and see John........shirtless. "Oh uhhhhhhhhh h-hey John" I stutter, luckily the water went up to my neck. He smiled "can we talk later?" I started to panic "uhhhhhhhh yeah I guess." He nods "........I saw you get in." My eyes widen "John please I can explain-" "I won't tell anyone." I sigh in relief. He leaves and walks to another creek. After a few minutes I put my clothes back on and walk to the other creek. John was still in the water, I blush a little bit and sit on a rock. "So you're a woman" I sigh and nod. ".....I'll make you a deal. I'll keep your secret if you keep mine, you're my best friend and I trust you." I smile "alright" he sighs and gulps ".......I'm gay, me and Alexander are part time lovers." My eyes widen and I smile "I'm happy for you John." He looks at me "really?" "Yeah I'm happy, you can scope out the hot dudes with me." He laughs, "damn you're a good friend." I smile and step behind a tree so he can get dressed.

"Well?" asks Lafayette when I get back to the tent. I sigh a deals a deal.........Y/N "he's a dude." His eyes widen "no way." I smile and nod "cheer up man, we'll bring her back." He sighs and nods "I just.....I hate to see what Hercules is going through, and I can't imagine what that girl has gone through. I didn't mean to be so cruel." I pat his shoulder "apologize, he'll forgive you." Lafayette nods "I guess you're right."