Chapter 1

I smiled as I stitched up a beautiful blue dress. "Y/N I'm leaving now" my brother said sadly. I sigh and stand up "do you have to go?" "Come on N/N I told you I was being placed as a spy, I'll be back before you know it." I smile and hug him "be safe ok?" "I will....but you need to do the same." I nod and smile as he left.
——————————————————
A month has passed, Hercules wrote to me as often as possible and business was steady. I sat at in the back of the shop working when I heard the bell on the door ring. I stood up and walked to the front. Three British soldiers stood by the counter. "Y/N Mulligan, The King has needs a new seamstress. His other one.....met an unfortunate fate. We heard good things about your work and the King won't take any others. No need too pack or leave a note." I gasp and back up. "Miss I suggest that you don't run" I growl and run out of the shop out the back. I heard them chasing me. They finally caught me and dragged me to the docks. They threw me onto the boat in a dark room.
- - - - -
"Y/N? I brought a friend I want you to me-" I look at the counter and see a formal piece of paper. -Dear Mr. Mulligan, due to the current to recent events your sister was chosen to be the royal seamstress/dressmaker for me. I have heard she is a talented young lady and I look forward to meeting her.
Sincerely King George III-
THAT BASTARD! Lafayette loomed over my shoulder reading the letter. "What do we do?" I sigh and think

"We wait I guess.....we don't know what he's going to do to her yet."