Be my valetine

Edd and Matt were on a date at asdf land. They got the Valentine's Day special so they went on a date.
Tom and Tord just sat at home. Tom was in his room playing his bass while Tord was setting up a date. Tom didn't expect anything out of his boyfriend until he heard the fire alarm. He rushed out to see Tord putting out a fire in the oven and smiling once he saw Tom but then the fire started again.
"Hehe I guess I should leave the cooking to Edd." Tord said putting the fire extinguisher away.
Tom came up and kissed his boyfriends cheek.
"Yeah I suppose so. And I told you I didn't need anything."
"But I wanted to."
Tom sighed.
"Fine. I'll act surprised when you order pizza and pretend you made it."
Tord smiled.
"Actually. I was making pizza. Probably wasn't a good idea to turn the oven to 500 degrees either."
Tom laughed. This wasn't the first time he tried to set the house on fire.
"Who's my little pyromaniac." Tom said kissing Tord.
"I'm not little am I?"
In fact Tord was taller than Tom by about 5 inches.
"No. How about we watch the most romantic movie ever instead."
Tord smiled.
"Return of the insane zombies from hell 5!"
"Sure. I was thinking of all of them but if you just wanna watch 5 then okay."
"Yeah 1 and 2 are cringey anyway."
Tom put in the movie and sat down on the couch with Tord.
Tord of course ordered pizza.
"Happy Valentines Day Tom." Tord said kissing Tom's cheek.
Tom smiled.
"And happy Valentine's Day to you too Tord."

Edd and Matt had gone out to eat after a fun day at asdf land. They got back home and smelled burnt pizza, pizza and fire extinguisher fluid. They looked in the kitchen to find the oven covered in foam, then they looked in the living room and saw an empty pizza box and the DVD player on, and finally Tom's room where Tom and Tord were sleeping.
"Are we gonna yell at Tord when he wakes up?" Matt asked.
"Oh big time. But they are adorable like this."

Happy Valentine's Day.
My friend bought me a book so I bought her mints and chocolate. And my other friend got with his boyfriend and became a member of the I'm not a virgin club.