Love letter

"Has anybody ever told you that you are great in bed." Tom smiled.
"You do all the time Jehovah." Tord answered.
"I know. Can we do it again?" Tom asked.
"Thomas I think you need a break." Tord kissed Tom's forehead.
"Please." Tom begged.
"Fine. But you asked for it." Tord smiled.
He knew the Brit couldn't take much more. They had already gone two rounds.
"Three rounds are my max Tom. Okay?" Tord explained.
"Yes Tordy." Tom blushed.
Tord smiled. He went into the Brit and started to go.  Tom moaned.  He loved Tord so much.  Probably because of all the moments they shared. The best part was Edd and Matt were completely oblivious.  If they asked what the noise was both would answer with henti. 
This time Edd was standing outside Tom's room.  He clearly heard their conversation and what they were both doing.  The worst part was Edd liked Tom.  He wrote a letter and everything.  He didn't mind.  If Tord made Tom happy then Edd would respect his decision.  Edd may give Tom the letter later on if he still had feelings for the small Brit.
Edd wasn't paying attention and ran into Matt. 
"Sorry Matt." Edd said.
"Oh no problem Edd.  I was just coming down to tell those two to stop with the henti.  I mean seriously.  It gets pretty embarrassing listening to that." Matt explained.
"Wellll.  It's not henti Matt." Edd blushed.
"What?" Matt asked.
"There doing things Matt."
"What kind of things?"
"Matt.  Think about it."
"Hmm.  Do Tim and Todd have girls over?"
"No."
"Are the masturebating?"
"No."
"Oh my gosh.  They're doing the frickle frackle." Matt gasped.
"Yes."
"Well.  Since they're doing that do you want to see which bottom can scream louder?" Matt asked.
Matt had a crush on Edd.  It wasn't very obvious, but the narcissist actually loved someone besides himself for once.
Edd blushed.
"Uh.  Um.  I don't know Matt." Edd said blushing.
Matt smiled.
"That's fine.  You want to cuddle instead." Matt said smiling.
"Sure."
Edd was blushing as Matt dragged him to his room.

Time skip

Tom and Tord woke up.  Tord smelled bacon so he got dressed and ran like the flash out to the kitchen.  Tom on the other hand was struggling.
"Tord gosh dang it.  Why do you always give into me." Tom mumbled.
Edd was at the doorway.
"Tom are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah.  Edd why wouldn't I be fine." Tom smiled.
"Because you and Tord are fucking."
"What?  No, I hate his ass."
"Really?  Because he surely loves yours."
Tom rolled his voids. 
"Fine I'll be out in a minute.  We'll explain everything." Tom said.
Edd nodded and left.  Tom got dressed slowly.  He slowly walked to the table.  Tord smiled at him.
"Why do you always give in Tord?" Tom whined.
"Because you ask for it.  I don't give up a chance to fuck my favorite person." Tord smiled.
Tom blushed.  He knew Edd knew about him and Tord, but Matt didn't.
"Just so you know.  Edd told me.  It's okay Tim." Matt said.
"Also Tom. I was promised an explanation." Edd remembered.
"Well.  It just started happening.  I got scared and went to cuddle with him and it just escalated from there." Tom explained.
Edd nodded. 
"You know what this means?  BABIES!!!!!!" Edd yelled.
"We're both guys!!!" Tom and Tord yelled.
"Yeah, but Tom is part monster and goes through heat." Edd said.
Tord blushed. 
"I need to start being more careful when it comes to his heats." The norski said.
Tom nodded. 

Meanwhile

While the others were talking Matt started to slowly eat the bacon.  Midway through eating the bacon he heard Edd yell babies.  This made him stop for a second, but continued to eat.  By the time all of them were finished talking all the bacon was gone and the culprit Matt had already locked the door to his room. 
"I should have known.  Matt was our enemy the whole time." Tord growled.
He got his shotgun and started to go up the stairs.
"TORD!  DON'T SHOOT MATT!" Tom yelled.
Tord growned and put his gun away. Tom kissed him and pulled him to the couch. 
They cuddled and watched tv the rest of the day. 

My stories are trash.