Well shit

Thanks you for the glorious suggestion :D

Tord was very possessive.  Anything he could latch onto was his.  Germany was his, Norway was his, most of Europe was his.  And there was nothing anyone could do to change that.  And now England was his.  He watched as the king lay down his crown and kneel before the Norski.  Who knew threatening a family would be so successful.  And with that congress fell too.  Their prime minister executed almost immediately. 
Tord smiled wickedly and walked the streets as people looked out their windows in horror.  He flexed his metal arm and darted his eye to a building.  An apartment building.  It wasn't anything special.  Just a small place with about three floors.  He opened the door and saw a few families huddled in the corner pressing the elevator button. 
"Oh how precious." Tord hissed.
He turned away and opted to take the stairs. 
The third floor was were his adventure took him.  He passed two doors and eventually landing on the door he wanted.  He knocked softly and when no one answered he knocked aggressively.  He knocked harder until the door started to splinter. 
Meanwhile Tom was on the other side of the door looking at it as the red robotic limb started to hack it's way into the room.  He sighed. If he was going to die he should at least do it on good terms with Tord.
So he opened the door.
"Thomas~." Tord hissed grabbing Tom by the neck. 
Tom moaned a bit when the cold metal touched his neck. 
"Tord please." Tom begged.
"Please what?  Don't kill you?" Tord smirked, "oh honey I'm not going to kill you."
Tom breathed a sigh of relief. 
But with a quick movement, Tom was locked to Tord's arm. 
"But you are coming with me." Tord hissed.
And with that Tom was drug away to an unknown fate.

A few months later and Tord was dealing with Edd.  He was making trouble in Scotland and Tord didn't have time for this.  He needed to work on his Americas attack plan.  He had taken the Middle East and cut off fuel supplies to everyone but him and he started his invasion of Asia, but just one man was making his life hell.
"Tord?" Tom asked walking into Tord's bedroom.
Tom sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him.  Tord got up and sighed, he made his way to his bed and sat down beside the Brit. 
"I am just so fucking frustrated." Tord huffed.
Tom nodded.
"I get that, but you can't let Edd ruin your plan.  Let me lead your rebellion team.  You can focus on the Asia front more." Tom suggested.
"Thomas I don't need help." Tord growled.
Tom rolled his voids.  Tord had a mistrustfulness to Tom.  For good reason.
"Well, how am I supposed to help?" Tom asked.
Tord raised an eyebrow.
Tom crossed his arms and turned his head away. 
Tord grabbed Tom's head and turned it back to his.
"You can start by getting on your knees and pray to god you don't choke." Tord said kissing the Brit.
Tom kissed Tord back, he broke the kiss only by getting on his knees.
"God you need a different way to destress." Tom said taking Tord's belt off.
He unbuttoned his pants and unzipped the zipper.  Tord assisted in lowering his pants and boxers, he grabbed Tom's chin and lifted it to give him a quick kiss and then lowering his head again.
Tom stuck his tongue out and started to lick up and down Tord's dick.  He took the tip in his mouth and started to suck.
He went down taking the Norski fully.  Tord grunted and started to rub a hand threw the Brits hair.  He pulled and softly rubbed circles in Toms hair.  Softly guiding the Brit as he went.  Tord was never rough with Tom.  He didn't want to break the poor man.  He wanted everything to be as good as possible.
Tord pulled Tom off of him and pulled him up to the bed.  Tord laid the black eyed Brit on his back and crawled on top of him.
"Hi." Tord purred.
His lips grazed Tom's neck and he smiled.  He unbuttoned Tom's shirt and started his adventure of his Brits body. 
Soon both were naked and Tord had a bottle of lube in his hands.  After some much needed prep, Tord was lubing himself up and lining up. 
Tom blushed and nodded before Tord pushed in slowly.  Tom squeaked a little and grabbed Tord's arms.
Tord stopped and tilted his head at the Brit.
"I'm good." Tom gave him a thumbs up and Tord nodded before pushing himself all the way in.

"Ok maybe I'll let you lead the Rebellion team." Tord said exhaling smoke from his mouth.
Tom smiled and cuddled into Tord's chest.
Tom smiled and silently threw a party in his mind.
"Wanna take a shower?" Tom asked looking up at his Norski. 
Tord smiled and nodded before helping Tom up and starting the shower up. 

Edd slammed his hands on the table.  They had captured Tom from the battle field and he wasn't spilling any of Tord's secrets.
"Tom!  We are your friends!  What is with you?!" Edd asked while yelling.
"I told you, Tord is very possessive of his plans.  I don't get to see them half the time.  So I don't know what he plans next.  Probably Antarctica if I were to guess." Tom said smiling.
Edd growled.
"Tom, come on!" Edd sighed angrily, "you seriously can't be protecting him, you shot that mother fucker down remember."
"I also remember how he treated me when I was with him for months.  He's been kind, I have his trust, I don't want to lose anything I have with him by telling you a damn thing." Tom growled.
Edd huffed.
"Fine, I'm going to get the truth serum.  You have fun sitting there." Edd said leaving the room. 
Tom huffed and untied himself.  Matt wasn't the brightest at anything.  Tying knots was not his strong suit either.
While Tom was sneaking around to get out the alarm started to blare.  Tom huffed and looked around to see if anyone was coming to grab him and tie him up the proper way.  But no, no one was coming for him, just people shouting and gun fire.
"Mm Thomas my lovely~." Tord said over the intercom. 
Tom blushed. 
He made his way through the halls to the main office. 
"Hello dear." Tord said grabbing Tom and kissing his cheek, "I missed you."
Tom smiled.
"Missed you too."
"You know you're never leading a team again right?" Tord asked.
Tom sighed and nodded.
"We'll see about that." Tom challenged. 
"Anyway, with the bloodcurdling screams in the distance." Tord said getting on one knee, "Thomas my lovely, will you marry me?"
Tom looked on as Tord pulled out a ring with a smile on his face.
"Tord." Tom whispered.
A groan was heard from the corner and Tord shot at it.  Tom didn't even want to know.
"Yes baby?" Tord asked smiling.
"I will marry you." Tom said getting to Tord's level and kissing him. 
Tord slide the ring on Tom's finger and picked him up bridal style.
"Welp time to get home, and next time you ask to lead a team I'll say no."
"Even if the sex is good?" Tom asked.
Tord stayed quiet and continued to carry Tom away from the bloodshed.
"Well you're my husband now, people can use you my love." Tord said.
Tom huffed and kissed Tord's cheek. 

Hallo everyone, I am starting to slowly update this again 😅, I'll see y'all later