Stressed

Tom and Tord were both stressed. America was being difficult and the rebellion was almost crushed, but held up their fight.
"Thomas I need something." Tord whined.
"Okay. What do you need sir?" Tom asked.
"Hm. Something to make me not so stressed."
Tom smiled and walked over to the Leader. He sat down in his lap and put his arms around his neck.
"Maybe I could help you with that." Tom whispered.
"Oh my. Thomas such a bad boy~." Tord smirked.
Tord grabbed Tom's chin and pulled him into a kiss. That turned into making out and that turned into Tord putting his hands up Tom's shirt.
Tord undid the buttons on Tom's shirt slowly. Tom whined at how slow his red hoodied lover was going.
"Tord. Stop being a tease." Tom whined.
"Look who's whining now. You'll wait for your Leader to do what he wants. Now beg~." Tord growled.
Tom liked it when Tord was rough with him. So he just sat there smiling.
"Oh it's going to be that way Thomas." Tord smirked.
Tord picked Tom up and set him on the floor and walked away.
"Tord. You can't leave me here when you're 1/4 of the way done." Tom whined.
"Yes I can. I'm the Red Leader. I do what I want." Tord argued.
Tom frowned.
"Red Leader. Can you please fuck me?"
"Oh Thomas I would love too. But would you do anything I say. Probably not."
"Yes. I will. Please."
Tord thought about it.
"No." He said.
"Why not?"
"Because you didn't beg for it."
Tord went back to his work at his desk. Tom rolled his eyes and walked in front of the desk.
"Oh Red Leader. I want you too fuck me so hard that I can't feel a thing. I want you too be rough and hard. I want you and only you. I want you to touch me. I want you too cum in my ass over and over again. Please." Tom begged.
Tord looked up smirking.
"Oh Tommy. I would love too. Get over here." Tord said.
Tom smiled.
"You know what to do witness." Tord whispered.
Tom smiled bending over Tord's desk. He put his butt in the air waiting for his Leader.
"Oh Tommy. I have a few more rules this time."
"Okay?"
"No telling me what I can or cannot do. I'm your leader and can do anything I want. Got it." Tord explained.
Tom nodded.
"Okay sir. I understand." Tom said.
"Good. Now let's get started shall we."
Tord pulled down Tom's pants and boxers. He stared for a second.
"Tord. What are you doing?"
"Oh nothing. Just admiring your lovely ass."
Tom blushed. He didn't know why. They did this all the time.
Tom felt the cold metal arm on his thigh. Every time Tord did that it reminded Tom of the incident. Infact the whole right side to Tord reminded Tom of what he did to him.
"Thomas are you alright?" Tord asked.
"Yeah. Do you need anything?"
"I was just asking if you were ready?"
"Oh yeah."
Tom repositioned himself a bit and gripped the desk.
The Norwegian positioned himself and thrusted in.
"Ah.  Yes.  Go." Tom moaned.
"Tsk tsk Tommy.  What did I say." Tord scolded.
Tom whimpered.
"I'm sorry sir." Tom apologized.
Tord nodded.  He thrusted hard into the Brit on his desk.  He got a scream out of him. 
"There's the noise."
Tom wanted to say something, but voted against it.
Tord thrusted harder into Tom.
"Oh shit~! Yes!"Tom screamed.
Tord enjoyed every single noise Tom made. Every time Tom screamed louder he would go faster.
"T-Tord. I gotta. I need to cum. Please." Tom begged.
"I think you deserve it. Go ahead baby." Tord said thrusting harder.
Tom screamed Tord's name loudly as he came. Unfortunately Paul and Patryck wanted to shoot themselves. They were guarding the outside of their leaders office and heard every single thing.
"Shit Tom. I'm gonna cum." Tord huffed.
After a few more thrust Tord came. 
Tom sighed.
"Thank you Thomas~." Tord cooed.
"You're ah welcome sir." Tom moaned out.
Tord put his pants back on and sat down.  Tom did the same, but instead of sitting down he grabbed his tablet.
"Holy shit!" He yelled.
Tord jumped and looked at Tom.
"That's embarrassing." Tom said blushing.
Tord raised an eyebrow.  Tom continued to ignore his leader.
"Well.  I have to go check on something.  Bye." Tom said trying to run out.
Tord was fast and grabbed Tom by his collar.
"Ah ah ah Thomas.  What was it?" Tord asked.
"You had a video call with Edd and Matt 15 minuets ago."
Tord blushed.
"So they."
"Yep."
"Hey.  We heard you to.  Just thought we'd tell you that." Paul said from behind the door.
"From now on.  I only fuck you either A.) when I'm horny or B.) at night." Tord said.
He kissed Tom lightly and called Edd back. 

It was embarrassing. 

69 more to publish.  Yay.  I am making a new rule.  I will not make any new parts until I at least get 2 more of these done.