Basketball game

Tord looked at the only male cheerleader on the other teams squad.  Tom was his neighbor and liked to flaunt himself in front of the tall masculine basketball player.  The other team was ahead 69 points but that was because of Thomas. 
Thomas made Tord crazy.  Craving him.  Waiting for the game to end or halftime to talk to him.  Their schools were main rivals and a relationship between an excellent baseball player and cheerleader; and a basketball player would not stand in the cruel world of competition.
Tord was sitting on the bench for the second quarter.  His coach saw him distracted and didn't want him messing up.  His leg shaking.
"Boy stop looking at the girls.  There's plenty over here." His coach said.
"I'm not looking at the girls." Tord mumbled.
He was afraid to admit he was gay for Tom out loud. 
His coach tilted his head. 
He looked over and saw the male cheerleader. 
"Oh.  Oooooooooh." Tord's coach said, "you swing that way?"
Tord blushed and nodded. 
"That guys making you nuts isn't he?"
"We're neighbors.  Holy shit I'm going drive him home and then."
Tord's coach gave him a look that made him stop mid sentence. 
The blooming erction in his pants wasn't going to last out the 2 more quarters they had. 
The ref blew his whistle and called half time.
Tord's coach recommended he went to the bathroom.
He agreed and rushed there where he proceeded to put his hand in his pants in one of the stalls.
"Oh my god I want no I need something around me~." Tord panted.
"How about me darling~." Tom whispered through the door crack.
Tord opened the door dragged the boy inside and shut the door again. 
He pushed Tom up to the wall and went for his neck.
"You have no idea how horny you make me." Tord said grinding himself on Tom.
Tom turned around and pulled his pants down.  He knew how to be a good boy and give the dominant what he wanted.
Tord pulled his pants down to and thrusted in.
Tom moaned and panted while Tord just went harder and harder.
Not to mention it's halftime and people have to pee.  And these two are in a bathroom stall.
Tom didn't care if his cheer squad found them.  Even the coaches for their teams.  He couldn't wait til he got home for Tord to fuck him.
Tord dug his nails into Tom's hips and went harder.  The person in the other stall must have been very uncomfortable.  With the shaking of the stall wall and the moans and the sound of skin slapping together. 
And all of the wonderful classmates that were there.  They probably didn't know it was Tom and Tord.  But they knew someone was having a lot of fun. 
Tord berried himself deep in Tom and came.
"Ahhh shhiiit~." Tom moaned as Tord pulled out and cum dripped out of him. They both got dressed again and waited. Tord went out first and Tom followed shortly behind.
Tord walked back over to his team and waved.
"Ya get it taken care of?" The coach asked him.
Tord nodded.
"And some extra." Tord answered.
His teammates looked between him and their coach.
"Is there something we don't get?"
Tord looked at the cheerleaders and looked at his friend.
"I needed to talk with my friend. He's a little blue." Tord said winking at the male cheerleader.
Tom smiled and waved back to him.
"Oh no. Uh uh. You get your eyes away from that baseball god. He cheats. I know it. And I've heard he goes around."
"Oh no he doesn't. I have no clue where you got that from. First he's my neighbor and second I'm with him all the time. And he's never brought anyone home that isn't one of his friends."
"Yeah but he might sneak someone past your surveillance."
"Why would he want to sleep with anyone when he's sleeping with me!" Tord yelled out of frustration.
His whole team went quiet. Tord then realized what he said and covered his mouth.
"Oh shit." Tord whispered.
"Guys I-."
Tord was cut off by the whistle being blown and his team leaving him standing there.
His coach put his hand on his shoulder and sighed.
"Son. I understand. I've got no problem with dating but I think your teammates might be a little jealous that you've got a boyfriend and they don't."
Tord nodded.
Tom walked over and sat down with Tord.
"Why're you sitting out. I thought I took care of your problem. And aren't you the best player on the team?"
"Aren't you the hot guy supposed to distract me?"
"Point taken. But why are you sitting out?"
"I blabbed about my sex life. And the competition between me and him."
Tom laughed.
"Who cares what they think."
"Well they can tell the whole school about it and soon enough it'll spread to your school and then we'll both have to move to a different school out of embarrassment."
Tom laughed and punched Tord.
"Well I should get back. I'll see you when you drive me home." Tom said getting up and strutting back to the cheer squad who was whispering and pointing to Tord.
Tom laughed.
"Isn't he the hottest."
"Yeah. He's my favorite player." Tom said.
"I wonder if he's got a toy."
"Yeah with a man that hot he must have a girlfriend-."
"Boyfriend." Tom corrected.
All the girls looked at him.
"Boyfriend?" They all said.
"Yeah."
The girls looked at the male who was bored resting his head on his hand watching the game they couldn't win.
"How do you know?"
"Oh experience."
The cheerleaders all gasped.
"Tell us all the details.  Tell us about him."
"Hot, nice, amazing, caring, beautiful eyes, soft hair, good kisser, big erections." Tom said looking at his love.
All the girls oohhhh'd at Tom's knowledge.
"Tom I'm going to give you advice. That guy's probably got ten people lined up for him. Keep him close."
He smiled at the girl and nodded.
Tord saw the action and wondered what they were doing.

The game had ended and everyone had changed back and Tord got in his car and waited for Tom.
Tom hopped in and kissed Tord.
"Hey. Let's go somewhere else." Tom said.
"Where?"
"A place we can be alone. Where we can have real privacy." Tom said putting his hand on Tord's crotch making him hard again.
"Yeah. Let's go." Tord said speeding off.
Tord drove to an incline and stopped the car. He didn't turn it all the way off. He still wanted to listen to music while he did Tom.
And plus the music would drown the moans of anyone was listening.
"So. Anything in mind?" Tord asked crawling from the drivers seat to the passenger side.
Tom leaned his seat back so he was on his back and not sitting.
"So it's just me and you. No one to but us." Tord said slipping his clothes off.
Tom did the same and waited for Tord.
Tord kissed his beautiful boy. Then started on his neck.
Tord started to buck his hips into Tom's to make him moan more.
It was all great until someone pulled up beside them. 
Tord looked out the car window and saw their parents.
"I should have taken you home first."
Then Tom and Tord were grounded for a month and couldn't have sex for 3 months. In Tord's opinion that was an unfair amount of time, but he lived through it.

Bonus

Edd was in the 2nd stall in the bathroom.  He it was nice until the wall started to shake.
"Tom and Tord are fucking again." Edd growled.
So he stayed in the stall until Tom and Tord were done.  He was about to confront them but he just missed them.
"I'll get them next time."