Roleplay with me 🥺👉👈

Tord was tired.  He crashed on the couch as soon as he got into the apartment.  He didn't even take his cosplay off. 
Tom walked into the apartment and almost called the cops.  Then the horn hair gave it away.  Good thing Tord's wig fell off and his signature horns popped up. 
"Tord," Tom shook the communist. 
Tord was a big cosplayer, with no right arm he could cosplay as so many people without arms or make up headcannons.  Today he was the winter soldier, he had just gotten back from comic con.  It was only the second day. 
"Hey," Tord grunted as he curled back up in a ball.
"You're still in your cosplay," Tom said yawning.
Tord grunted.
"I'll get out of it later," Tord groaned.
"I can help you out of it," Tom said with a smirk.
He crossed his arms and looked at the Norski.
Tord huffed.
"Sex?" Tord asked.
Tom bit his lip and watched the other man start to get up.
"You be Steve, I'll be Bucky." Tord purred.
"Ew, lol I'm not doing that."
Tord snickered at Tom and started to undress.
"Fine, I'm the big bad red leader and you the little fuck toy I'm going to bend over and fuck."
Tom blushed and coughed.
Tord patted the spot next to him and Tom waked over.  He sat down and Tord pulled him into his lap.
"Such a good boy," Tord rubbed the Brit's hair and pushed him down to his crotch.
"Will you be an even gooder boy?" Tord purred.
"Gooder isn't a word," Tom said.
Tord narrowed his eyes.
Tom huffed and unbuttoned the other males pants. Tord watched with his head on his fist. He smirked as he watched Tom pull his dick out.
Tom softly licked at the tip before sucking it all down.
"That's what I like about you, such a pretty boy,"
Tord put his hand on Tom's hair and gently pulled on it. The soft moans coming from the Brit sent vibrations down his dick.
Tom pulled away with a smile and a string of saliva connecting his mouth to the other males dick.
Tom pulled his pants off and straddled Tord's lap and locked their lips.
Tord played with Tom's boxers before slipping his hand in the back of them and rimming Tom's ass with his fingers.
Tom moaned softly but reached down in between the couch cushions and pulled out a lube bottle.
"Don't be a dick," Tom said softly.
Tord smirked and took the lube. He pulled his hand out of Tom's boxers and lubed up his fingers.
"Now why would I do that?" Tord asked.
He purred and locked their lips again.
He slipped a finger in Tom's ass, one turned to two and two turned to three.
Tord pulled his fingers out and pulled down the Brit's boxers before pushing him down on the couch and lifting his legs.
"I'll eat you out if you want. I'm not doing it after I cream you."
Tom huffed.
Tord rolled his eyes and lubed up his dick.
The tip made contact with Tom's ass and he smiled at the Brit before pushing in slightly.
Tom groaned and frowned. That was the worst part.  He lied, the waiting for Tord to move was the worst.  That mother fucker was a world champion tease and Tord enjoyed the title.
"Beautiful," Tord kissed Tom's thigh and slowly moved his hips.
"You asshole," Tom growled, "go faster you Norwegian fuck boy,"
Tord smirked.
He sped up and slammed into Tom's hips. 
"Oh shit!" Tom moaned he couldn't complain.  He asked for this.
Tord hit Tom's prostate and Tom flipping lost it.  Moans, screams, clawing at the Norski's back.
"Oh, so close," Tom moaned.
Tord grabbed his dick and started rolling his thumb over the head.
"Cum for me bitch," Tord said in Tom's ear.
He licked a strip and then bit it.
Tom moaned and then emptied his dick.
"Oh god," he huffed.
Tord sped up his hip thrust and emptied into the Brit.
"You ok?" Tord asked pulling out.
He smirked as he saw his cum leak out of the man.
Tom nodded.
"You look dumb in that by the way, the winter soldier doesn't look like that," Tom laid back on the couch breathing heavily.
"Well, guess I have to be the bad guy now."
Tom lifted his head and felt himself being thrown over Tord's lap ass up.  Tom blushed.
Tord rubbed his hands over Tom's ass.
"How many words were in that sentence?" Tord asked softly.
"15," Tom gulped.
"15 smacks and then I'll take you to bed,"
Tom whined and felt Tord's metal hand smacking his ass.
"Oh not that one," Tom whined.
Tord frowned.
"It hurts more,"
Tom whined.
Tord purposefully made sure his leg was in a position where Tom's dick would rub on his leg, so he wouldn't be all in pain.
Around 5 whacks Tom was bucking his hips into Tord's leg.
10 Tom was leaking almost cuming on 11.
"Cum now and you get more," Tord growled.
Tom groaned and huffed.
15 was when Tord started rubbing Tom's ass and Tom released.
"What do you say?" Tord asked.
"Thank you," Tom said out of breath.
Tord picked up the Brit and asked to his bedroom.  He set Tom down on the bed and kissed his forehead.
"I'm gonna make you a bath,"
Tom stripped himself and watched Tord walk out of the bathroom a few minutes later also naked.
"Alright."
"What are you doing?" Tom asked as Tord got in with him.
"I want cuddles and your attention."
Tord nuzzled into the back of Tom's neck and gently bit at it.
Tom huffed and leaned back.
"Whatever,"
Tord smiled.

No fucking bullshit this month.  Good vibes only.
Anxiety induced seizures are great 😎