Contacts

"Thomas if you just hold still it wouldn't hurt!" Tord growled.
"You said that the last time you tried to pull it out!" Tom yelled.
Edd blushed. He looked into the room and saw Tom and Tord. Tom had dropped Tord's glasses and shattered them somehow.  And Tom got glass in his foot.
"We'll I can't see so I can't tell where the glass is!"
"Why do you even have glasses?  You never wear them." Tom crossed his arms.
Tord sighed.
"Uh I wear contacts.  I just dropped my last one in the sink this morning." Tord said squinting trying to pick up the pieces.
"Sorry I broke your glasses." Tom said quietly.
"It's not your fault. I dropped them and you stepped on them." Tord said.
Edd walked over to Tord's bed.
"Tord let me do it."
Tord sighed and got up. He sat next to Tom and held his hand.
Tom squeezed as Edd pulled out the shard.
"It's out Tom. And luckily it looks like you don't need stitches. But you should at lease get it wrapped." Edd said helping Tord clean up the glasses pieces.
Tom nodded.
"Tord do you want me to go to the Eye doctors with you?" Tom asked.
"I'd like that." Tord answered with a smile, "plus I can't drive without glasses or contacts."
And with that, they were off.
And Tord requested just glasses.
And Tom thought he looked adorable in his black rimmed glasses.