Edd is tramatized

Edd was walking into the house and turned to go into the kitchen.  He made a mistake.
The alpha was groaning and huffing while the omega was drooling bent over the table.  Edd was about to speak but went immediately to his room.  He'd yell at them later.
He grabbed his pillow and the screamed as loud as he could.
"IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED IS YOU DIDN'T FUCK WHERE WE EAT!  TOM YOUR A SLUT AND TORD YOUR A HORNY BITCH!" Edd screamed.
Tord poked his head into Edd's room.
"What are you talking about?" Tord asked.
"Fuck Tom in your fucking room not the kitchen table.  You're luck it wasn't Matt coming through that door." Edd growled.
Then Tom poked his head in Edd's room.
"Edd are you Hallucinating?" Tom asked.
"No.  Tom are you and Tord." Edd stopped and made a hand gesture. 👉👌
"No.  Tord has your dick ever been in me?" Tom asked.
"Once.  I think.  Maybe.  Yes.  He was in heat last week." Tord said noticing the look from Tom he laughed and rubbed his neck. "But with protection and in his bed."
"I'm going out on a limb and say you didn't do those things." Edd said taping his foot, "truth."
"It was in Tord's room." Tom growled.
Edd looked at Tord.  Tord gave him a thumbs up.
Edd stopped and contemplated his roommates.  An alpha and omega in the same house would lead to some sexual act between the two.
"Tord.  Did you seduce Tom?"
"No!" Both Tom and Tord answered.
"Whatever. I'm going to drink Tom's alcohol." Edd said.
Edd then drank all Tom's alcohol and drank away the trama the red and blue bois bestow upon him.