Explination please

Edd was on his way home from the store. He unlocked his apartment door and put his groceries in the kitchen.
Matt wasn't looking at himself in his apartment with mirrors he had in his room. He was looking at a picture of Edd.
Tom moaned softly. His lovers lips were trailing softly on his skin. They were both making out and Tord was making hickeys on Tom's neck and shoulder area. They were on the couch. He had made a few visible hickeys. Tord wasn't the gentlest when it came to Tom's 'moan spots' as Tord called them. And unfortunately they were all located in the crock of his neck and his upper neck, so it wasn't easy to hide them.
Edd went over and knocked on Matt's door. Matt answered with his nicest smile he could put on.
"Yes Edd." He said happily.
"I was wondering if you would like to join me for a movie at my place. I was going to invite Tom and Tord too. Hopefully they won't get into a big argument." Edd said blushing.
"Yes. I will join you. I'll even escort you to Tom's apartment." Matt said holding out his arm so Edd could be like one of those women that could loop her arm in his arm, but Edd was a guy.
As Edd and Matt were about to knock on Tom's door they heard a slight giggle. Edd being curious pulled out Tom's spare key and opened the door. They were both blushing hard. Tom was giggling and Tord was kissing Tom all over.
Edd backed out and closed the door silently.
"I had no idea Tord was gay. I mean Tom you would look at him and think 'he looks straight or bi', but I wow." Edd was dumbfounded.
With all the anime henti Tord read and Tom well being Tom he didn't expect a relationship to bloom right under his snoot. Edd decided to knock on the door after a few seconds of composing himself with Matt by his side.
There was a few mumbles and then Tord answered the door. He looked as friendly as ever.
"What." He said grumpily.
"Looks like we woke up the king of robot people. Sorry your royal highness do you want us to have a schedule of when ye shall nap." Edd said snickering.
Tord laughed a bit.
"Okay Edd. Why are you here?" He asked smiling.
"I was wondering if you and Tom would like to join in movie night." Edd said with excitement in his voice.
"Maybe. I guess-." Tord started, but was cut off by Tom whispering in his ear.
Tord's face was bright red. Edd could tell Tom wanted some more of the communist. If you get what I'm sayin. *cough cough* *wink wink* 😏.
"If you're busy that's fine. I'll let you guys get back to..." Edd thought for a bit. He wanted to humiliation both of them and knew a way to do it.
"I'll leave you two to it then. Tord. Call me if you make it all the way."
And with that Edd almost closed the door. He then realized his friends were about to have sex.
"Wait wait wait. How the fuck did this happen." Edd said opening the door and gesturing to the two males.
"What are you talking about Edd?" The norski said nervously.
"Oh. How you nibbling on Tom's neck. And possibly making out." Edd said sassy.
You best tell mama Edd when you in a relationship.
"Uhhhhh. We were shit faced drunk and we fucked. That's pretty much it." Tom explained.
"Did you guys go out or stay in?"
"Stayed in." Both Tom and Tord said.
Edd smirked.
"I guess you can say. Tord went in to-." Edd started.
"Edd stop." Tord said blushing and covering his face.
Tom zoned out thinking about. Other things. So he didn't know what Edd was about to say. 
Edd smirked. 
"You know me you guys.  Always finding a way to embarrass you." Edd said smiling.
Tom rolled his eyes. 
"Are you sure you don't want to hangout with me and Edd?" Matt asked.
Tord nodded.
"They're probably gonna cuddle and be cute together." Matt said.
"Hey. This gives you a chance to hangout with just Matt. Matt you're too innocent go to Edd's apartment." Tord said.
Matt said okay and walked to Edd's apartment.
"You two can get to know each other a little more if you know what I'm sayin." Tord said nudging Edd.
"Stooooooopp." Edd moaned.
"Fine fine. Whatever I'm going to fuck Tom if you need me call me. Don't come in our apartment without knocking again." Tord growled.
Edd nodded.
Edd and Matt watched Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell XII.  While Tom and Tord had their own night. 

Oh yes.  I did it.  Anyway goodnight.