#27 - Questions answered

Hana's POV

"I can explain...?"

Jin's eyes almost pop out of his skull the more and more he looks around the room. He then settles them back on me.

Crap.

Before he can yell the place down Jimin and Hoseok throw themselves at him, dragging him into the room. Jimin lets go and runs to the door peeping his head out. He then slams and locks it shut.

Despite both Hoseok and Jin being warrior angels, we all know that Hoseok has had the most training experience and is therefore able to wrestle Jin into the room very easily. He also slams his hand onto his mouth to muffle Jin's accusations. Jimin goes back to help Hoseok, grabbing Jin's other arm.

And Jiwoo, Namjoon, Yoongi and I just stand and watch the battle unfold.

"Should we be helping or...?" Namjoon mutters to me.

I shake my head. "Nah they've got this under control." He gives me an unsettling look.

They manage to get Jin sitting down, and Hoseoks hand is still covering his mouth. "I'm going to remove my hand now hyung. You swear you won't yell at us?"

Jin sends daggers out of his eyes to Hoseok. He clearly does not agree to what Hoseok's just said. Hoseok's eyes widen, and he turns around to look at me for back up.

"I'll explain everything to you but only if you let me talk first." I say, bending down so that I'm level with Jin's eyes.

His eyes roll but he then nods. Hoseok smiles and removes his hand off his mouth, but he and Jimin still hold his arms back just incase.

"Kim Hana what the fuck are dark angels doing in your room?!" Jin then yells, making us all flinch.

Jimin gasps in response, and slaps him on the shoulder.

"Ow, Jimin!"

"You swore you wouldn't yell at us!"

"Do you really expect me not to yell after seeing these two in here?" He indicates to Namjoon and Yoongi.

Groaning, I try to regain his attention. "Jin let me explain!" I whisper shout.

He rolls his eyes again. "I'll give you 30 seconds. Go."

What is it with him and not giving me enough time to do something? I throw my hands in the air, and when look at him again and his face is straight and not amused.

Wow, he's serious about this.

"You remember that dark angel that led me back to Heaven, when the war broke out 16 years ago? We ran into him again, and these are his two friends Namjoon and Yoongi." I point to them.

Namjoon raises his hand and gives a little wave.

Yoongi however simply removes his dagger from his belt and inspects it with his eyes. He then casually nods at Jin as a greeting.

"Hyung, you're not helping." Namjoon shoves him with his arm and Yoongi shrugs innocently in return.

"And it also turns out that Jungkook's the black widow, and his target is me." I end with a nervous smile, and I prepare my ears for the worst.

Jin's eyes widen even more, and there's silence for a couple of seconds. "You're what?" He yells.

"And she also did the ritual with him last night." Jimin throws in there.

"What? The ritual?" Jin says confused but then realises. "That's where you snuck off to? So you're weren't ill...I knew you three were lying to me!" He points at Jimin, Hoseok and Jiwoo. "Why did none of you tell me this sooner? What's wrong with you guys? And how the fuck does Jungkook still remember you?" He then asks me.

"Well technically we told him that I'm Hana, and that Hana is me. But they also echanged necklaces when they were kids, so that's probably one of the reasons. " Jiwoo answers.

Jin looks as if he's seen a ghost. His eyes burn into mine, and I sigh as we both know I still have a lot of explaining to do for him to even think about anything else.

***

After a lot of yelling from Jin, talking and persuasion from all 6 of us, Jin still hasn't become calm. Well obviously not, because I'm a target for a highly dangerous killer. So he's basically on the same level of worry as everyone else now, which is a start.

"Where's Jungkook now?" Jin asks Yoongi, as we all gather in the middle of Heaven.

"The last time we saw him was when he bolted off chasing Nari somewhere in the unknown."

Jins eyebrows furrow. "Who's Nari?"

"My younger sister." Namjoon explains. Jin mouth forms an 'O' shape and nods.

"Wait, so you just left her with him? What if he catches her?" Jimin asks them.

Namjoon shakes his head. "Nari's wolf is the faster runner out of all of us; she's faster than Jungkook. I don't know if she'll be faster than a black widow however, but I guess that's being tested right now."

"She's also the best fighter out of all of us. She can handle him, trust me." Yoongi assures us.

However we aren't so assured, as Nari isn't being chased by Jungkook. She's being chased by a black widow.

Nari's POV

I did not think this through.

Where the fuck am I supposed to go now?

With the widow on my tail, I sprint for the building Namjoon pointed out earlier. I glace back to see him in his wolf form, biting a dark angels rope around their wrist. That must be Yoongi.

A sense of relieve washes over me, but is soon flooded with panic as Jungkook, also known as the black widow, catches up. I carry on sprinting away, as fast as I can.

If this was normal Jungkook, he would've been tired and gave up ages ago. But not this wolf. Not this widow. Jungkook is really gone, for now.

I immedietly dash up the stairs to the building. The widow's claws reach out and slice my fur, causing me to growl in pain. I lose my pace and he takes advantage of it. He grabs hold of me and pushes me to the ground. We're on the 3rd level of the building.

No matter how many times I try to wriggle out of his grasp and dig my claws into his fur, it's no use. He does not budge one bit. He growls, stratching me a second time, his claws digging deeper and deeper into my skin.

No.

I'm not going to let him kill me.

He knows me.

All I have to do is get him back.

However a sudden pounce of another wolf throws the widow off of me, tackling him to the floor.

Weakly I sit up, standing on all fours and watching the other wolf fight for its life. With one paw, the wolf growls a loud growl and whacks the widow on the side of his head.

And it has an effect. The widow stumbles about, soon dropping to the ground, and doesn't move. He's been knocked out.

I look over to the other wolf. It takes one look at me, before also collapsing onto the ground from exhaustion.

Transforming into my normal self, I crouch down next to this wolf that saved my life. Who even is this? And how did it know where I was?

For some reason it looks a little familiar, but I can't put a finger on it.

However my questions are all suddenly then answered, when I see a white birth mark tattooed on the front left leg of the wolf. And there's only one wolf that I know who has that.

"Tae...?"