#1 - Missing

Hana's POV

~Present day (16 years later)~

Waking up in the mornings for me is not a pleasant time, at all. Because every morning, and I mean every morning, a certain person barges in and forces me to get up. Every single morning.

I swear he's only let me have a lie-in once. And it's a pain in the ass. How he wakes up this early I'll never know.

You would've thought a Princess would be able to lie in bed all day, live a lazy and luxurious life, get anything she wants and be spoiled to death.

But not this Princess. Even though I have this title, I'm no different from any other angel here. I have duties to do and the same goes for my brother.

Just on cue, this certain person barges in like I said he does, swinging the door open with full force. You've probably figured it out by now, but this 'certain person' is my brother.

The Prince of Heaven, Jin.

"Hana, get up."

I groan and pull the covers over my head."Jin, why do you always wake up this early? Go back to sleep." I sleepily reply.

"Come on, you're supposed to be helping Jimin in an hour!" He yanks the pillow from under my head and throws it on the bed.

"Hey!" I grab the pillow and whack him with it, causing him to flinch and move back a little, however still with a smirk on his face.

I completely forgot about helping Jimin today. We're supposed to place some barriers next to the huge white walls, because the people have been starting to worry about dark angels coming in in the night.

Since Jimin, Jiwoo and I are defender angels, protecting our people is our number one priority.

"Why can't you help him?" I whine.

"I have a meeting today."

"What about Hoseok?"

Jin's face scrunches up. "Why would Hoseok help, he's a warrior angel. We don't have them kind of powers! He's currently training the younger angels anyway."

Like Jin said, himself and Hoseok are warrior angels. They train the most and the most experienced ones can also teach younger angels, like Hoseok does. Jin would do the same too but also has the role of being a Prince which isn't easy.

"What about Jiwoo?"

"Oh my God Hana just get up! Don't make me go get Dad, because once he finds out that your lazy ass doesn't want to help us then you are dead." He smiles smugly as he knows he's won.

"Fine."

I drag myself out of my bed, the coldness hitting my skin instantly and I shiver. I walk past the angel and towards the bathroom opposite my room.

"Where are you going?" I hear him ask from behind me.

I turn around questioningly. "The bathroom?"

Jin sighs. "Alright fine, I'll give you 10 minutes."

My eyes almost pop out of my skull. "10 minutes? You're giving me 10 minutes to get ready?"

"Yep."

"Do you know how long it takes for me to get ready?"

"No and I don't care." He does not look impressed.

"Come on Jin, give me at least 30."

He narrows his eyes but then gives in, pointing at me. "30 minutes." He walks out my room and down the hall. "Don't be late!" He shouts.