#19 - Tomorrow

Hana's POV

"That's never going to work. Don't you think my father's going to notice me doing the ritual with a dark angel?" I fold my arms looking at Jimin and Jiwoo.

"It can work! Look Hoseok hyung and I will go and get him, Jiwoo can distract Jin hyung and your father, and then you just wait for us to come back and then the both of you can do the ritual. Deal?" Jimin holds his hand out for me to shake.

I narrow my eyes, but then since I can't think of any other plan I give in. "Fine." I take his hand.

Jiwoo groans. "How am I, a simple defnder angel supposed to distract the Prince and the King?"

"It's mainly just the King." I say. "Jin's girlfriend, Irene is coming back from her mission tonight, so he'll probably be focusing on her."

Hoseok's head whips towards me from the words I just spoke. "Hold on, what? He has a girlfriend?"

I nod. "He said he wanted to tell us with her, but she's been away for 2 months now so he never really got the chance."

"So I somehow have to come up with an idea to distract your dad, the King of goddamn Heaven." Jiwoo mumbles, lightly kicking her foot at the floor.

Jimin then realises something. "Doesn't Jungkook think that you're Hana?" He says, whilst pointing at Jiwoo.

Jiwoogives him a blank look for a split second before clocking on. "Oh yeah, he does. Wait...so that's means-"

"-you have to do it with him." I sigh, placing my hands on my hips. "I told you, this isn't going to work. We'll just have to find someone else."

The four of us all stand in silence, thinking to ourselves of what to do.

Until Hoseok speaks up. "No, you can still do it. The ritual can be done with anyone, so we tell Jungkook the same thing your father told you: you have to complete ritual within 3 days and you don't have anyone else to do it with. So in the end you complete the ritual, and Jungkook still carries on believing that you're Jiwoo. Simple." He smiles in satisfaction and folds his arms.

"But he's not going to want to do it with me. He's going to want to do it with 'Hana'." I point out and indicate to Jiwoo.

Jimin chuckles. "I think you got to him last night. Prince of Hell and warrior dark angel or not, you changed something in him. In here." He points to the left side of his chest. To his...heart.

Did I really change his feelings?

"Jungkook's a warrior dark angel? Really?" Hoseok says in surprise.

I nod and then think for a moment. "Hoseok, have we even told you everything thats happened over the past couple of days?"

He chuckles. "No, but I figured it out. You and Jimin weren't exactly talking quietly earlier so I know about Jungkook sneaking in last night. I knew something was off with you!"

"Alright, Hoseok hyung and I will go get Jungkook, Jiwoo's distracting your father and you're just going to wait for us to come back, yes?" Jimin says.

After I nod, Hoseok gives us warm smiles. "We'll see you guys later then." The two of them leave us, making their way towards the entrance to Heaven.

I turn to Jiwoo. "You know what to do, right?"

She nods in confirmation. "I'll need to do it when Jungkook's actually here, so I guess we're both waiting." 

Hoseok's POV