#18 - Too late

Jungkook's POV

~yesterday night when Jungkook came back from Heaven~

Lets just say I did not see that coming. She kissed me. No-one's ever kissed me before.

Okay, now I'm being dramatic, I've obviously been kissed before. I'm Jeon Jungkook for crying out loud, any girl would die to suck these lips.

What I'm trying to say is that no angel has ever kissed me before. It wasn't on the lips though, thank god.

I casually stroll back through the gates into Hell. It's the middle of night, but that makes no difference. People are still out doing their priorities, eating food, having laughs.

However I feel a heavy person land on my back, and I stumble forwards. "What the f-"

"Jeon Jungkook where the fuck have you been?!" The voice yells down my earhole, and I realise it belongs to Taehyung.

"Can you get off me?" I say, looking at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

He refuses to move. "No! Answer the question. Where have you been?"

"Taehyung we already know he went to Heaven, so why are you questioning him?" I hear Nari from behind me approaching.

"Yeah but he doesn't know that Nari!" Taehyung whines, jumping off my back.

"Wait, how do you guys know that?" I turn around to face them. Namjoon has joined us too.

"It was pretty obvious. Yoongi saying that you're not allowed to see that girl again and then all of a sudden you dissapear? You could've atleast made it a little less obvious Jungkook." She chuckles, putting a hand on her hip.

"Yoongi hyung's annoyed at me, isn't me?" I scrunch my face up preparing for the worst.

"Don't worry about him. Felix and Hyunjin have taken care of the situation." Namjoon simply answers back, grinning and folding his arms.

I give him a blank look. "What?"

"We told them to tie him up until you came back. So now we can untie him, but I say we keep him tied up. I went to him earlier and he was so pissed off that my stomach was hurting from laughing too hard." Taehyung smirks evily, chuckling at the thought.

"You tied him up? Why?"

"Otherwise he would've figured out where you went and gone looking for you. We had to keep him there until you returned." Nari explains.

"Come on, let's go get him." Namjoon leads me to where Yoongi is being held hostage, and I enter the room with him, Nari and Taehyung following.

Felix and Hyunjin are both sitting on chairs facing Yoongi, who looks like he's going to blow any second.

"See? I told you. Priceless!" Taehyung once again bursts into fits of laughter.

"Jungkook where have you been? You can't just dissapear like that! I was looking everywhere for you!" Yoongi shouts at me, locking onto my eyes.

"Oh guys, you can untie him now." Namjoon points out to Hyunjin and Felix.

They nod and scramble out of their chairs to untie him. "Again, so sorry Yoongi hyung." Hyunjin chuckles awkwardly.

"We promise it won't happen again! That's unless Namjoon hyung says to tie you up again, which in that case we can't promise anything." Felix adds. They both then go out of the room.

Yoongi jolts out of the chair and grasps onto me, holding my face between his hands. "Are you hurt anywhere?" He scans my face for any cuts or bruises.