#12 - Moist

"Hey guys, what's up?" Casually I smile, putting my hand on my hip and trying to look the least suspicious as possible.

They look a little confused but Jimin's face soon eases into a warm smile. "We were just wondering who you were talking to. If you weren't talking to yourself of course."

Hoseok rolls his eyes and turns to Jimin. "I already said Jimin she wasn't talking to herself."

"And I said she might have been hyung, you never know. Who else would she have been talking to?" Jimin retaliates at Hoseok.

"Oh yes, I was talking to myself." I blurt out.

Jimin gives a smug smile to Hoseok whilst Hoseok turns and looks at me in surprise. "Oh, you were?" He slowly itches the top of his eyebrow.

"Yeah. Why, was I speaking too loudly?" I put my hand on my chest. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you guys."

"Oh no no you weren't." Jimin waves his hand at me in reassurance. "We heard voices and just wondered. You're lucky we walked past instead of Jin hyung."

"What do you mean?"

"Well if he walked past and heard you talking, he would've assumed you were talking to someone in there. Probably a boy. Then would've busted the door down dramatically to catch you red handed with this mystery boy." Hoseok explains.

I see out of the corner of my eye the dark angel lean forwards, intrigued in the conversation. He turns and leans back, his broad back flattening the door. I slam my hand onto the door firmly holding it so it doesn't swing into Jimin and Hoseok's faces.

Both of them notice this but Jimin pays attention to it more. "Yeah...a boy..." Jimin trails off. "You're sure there's no-one else in here?" He peeks his head into the room and takes a look around.

"What, do you not believe me?" I stand in front of him to block his view.

Jimin stops, and goes back in his standing position and sighs. "No I do, it's just you've been acting a bit off since you and Jiwoo came back from the unknown earlier. I know that you two went to the unknown but are you sure nothing else happened?"

Damn, he said Jiwoo. "Yes I'm sure that nothing else happened when Hana and I went into the unknown." I chuckle nervously.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok says with a hint of concern in his voice.

"She's probably just tired hyung." Jimin says sarcastically, folding his arms and his eyes burn into mine. "Trying on dresses is a lot of hard work apparently."

Jimin doesn't trust me one bit. Why did I have to open my mouth and tell him about Jungkook? I'm such an idiot. I don't think he told Hoseok either, because otherwise Hoseok would be asking me about it and giving me looks. But he's just being his normal self, except Jimin.

Damn it Park Jimin.

I feel the door vibrate as Jungkook silently chuckles to himself. He slides down the door so he's sitting. And still laughing. To shut him up I put my left hand covering his mouth. I feel him freeze in shock and look up at me. Then I feel his lips turn upwards into a grin.

"It definitely is a lot of hard work Jimin."

"Oh, so that's why you guys were all dressed up right?" Hoseok asks.

I bite my lip and glance at Jimin for a split second for him to be narrowing his eyes at me. "Yes Hoseok, that's why we were dressed up." I then do a dramatic-fake yawn. "Well, I'm going to sleep now. You guys should too." I nod, smiling at them.

They both look at me with suspicion in their eyes, but considering how late at night it is they believe me.

"Yeah I'm going to sleep aswell, I'm tired from all of that training from earlier. Them kids are growing up too fast!" Hoseok exclaims.

"You're like their dad if you think about it, because a lot of their parents died from past wars. They look up to you now to defend themselves." Jimin points out.

Hoseok's face goes pale. "Well thanks Jimin, now I have more pressure on me!"

Jimin stutters for words and Hoseok sighs dramatically. "Goodnight Hana." He smiles, still shaken up and walks down the hall.

"Hyung wait for me at least!" Jimin sighs and turns back to me. "Night then."

"Goodn-"

Wait.

What is that?

On my hand?

It feels...moist.

And warm.

And gross.

My face turns into a disgusted one as I then immediately know what it is. This dark angel really has some guts in him, doesn't he?

Jimin furrows his eyebrows. "You okay?"

I decide not to answer that and clear my throat. "Goodnight Jimin." And I quickly slam the door shut in his face. I hear him walk down the hall and quickly catch up to Hoseok.

I look down at Jungkook, who's still sat on the ground and looking up at me with devilish eyes but with yet an innocent looking face.

Oh he really is the devil.

I take my hand off his mouth, holding it in the air. My teeth clench together and my eyes burn into his. "Jungkook." I hiss.

Amusingly he glance up at me. "Can I help you angel?"

"Did you just lick me?"

He looks away, grinning and stands up from the floor. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. That's for you to worry about."

I groan in disgust and wipe it on his arm and he flinches away. "What? It's your tongue juice, not mine!"

"Yeah but still." He gives an evil smirk and sighs dramatically. "Come on, I know you liked it."

My eyebrows jolt up in surprise and I burst out laughing. "Am I hearing you correctly? Why the hell would I like it, what is there to like?"

"The feeling of my tongue against your skin," His eyes goes dark whilst he stares me down. "I wonder what it would feel like somewhere else on your body."

I gape at his amused self and scoff. His eyes then go back to a safe look and he laughs. "You're fun to tease. I'll keep that in mind."