#9 - No-one can know

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung it's not a big deal, she wasn't even that bad! She was nice." I stammer as I try to keep up with Yoongi behind him as he hasn't spoken a word to me since we left the unknown.

Yoongi stops walking and turns around whilst scoffing. " 'Nice'? Jungkook what's happened to you? We never say that anyones 'nice'. You're turning soft."

I clench my jaw. "How the fuck does this make me seem soft? That's what angels are hyung, they're 'nice'."

"It doesn't matter Jungkook. But I know that seeing this girl was a bad idea." His eyes stare hard into mine, he's pretty serious about this.

I see two dark angels casually approach us from the corner of my eye, better known as Namjoon and Taehyung. They probably saw us come back in from the unknown and sensed the tension.

"What's going on?" Namjoon raises his eyebrow and exchanges looks between Yoongi and I.

"Jungkook has a girlfriend, and she's an angel." Yoongi says saltily to Namjoon.

Taehyung gasps. "An angel? You're seeing an angel?" He sniggers, folding his arms. "Thought you could do better Kook."

"No I'm not seeing an angel! I'm not seeing anyone." I glare at Yoongi.

"Well why did you want to see her? After all these years you haven't even spoken about this chick and now all of a sudden you want to meet her?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"Everything Jungkook. You're risking every single law we have here. Meeting up with angels randomly and not killing them? It doesn't make sense, and you know it doesn't."

"Wait, is he talking about Hana? That angel from 16 years ago?" Taehyung then asks.

I nod and his face scrunches up. "How do you know it's her? She could be some random angel."

"How else would she have my necklace hyung? And know my name? And remember that I have a spot under my lip?"

"She remembered you have a spot under your lip?" Taehyung looks even more confused. "Don't you think that's a little weird?"

"Sounds like she's stalking you, whoever she is." Namjoon shrugs his shoulders.

I sigh in frustration and back away from the three of them. "Can't you just leave me alone? If I get in trouble who cares? I get in trouble all the time."

"But this time you'll get in trouble with your mother. You don't want to risk that man." Namjoon puts his hand on his hand on my shoulder. "Who knows what she'll do."

"Yeah Jungkook, Namjoon hyung's right. I don't think this is a good idea." Taehyung adds whilst looking serious. "If she finds out her son spoke with an angel she'll go ballistic, especially since she doesn't know about you talking to an angel when you were 6 either."

"From now on you're staying here. Until I say you're allowed back out there." Yoongi concluded and gives a single nod to me.

My eyebrows furrow in disbelief. "What?!"

"You heard me Jungkook, you're not seeing her ever again. If you want to keep her safe from other dark angels, your mother and the black widow, whoever he is, then it is best to stay as far away from her as possible."

"How would I be putting her in danger?" My voice starts to raise.

"Because you're the Prince of Hell Jungkook! You're a dark angel, a warrior dark angel! I would've expected this from Namjoon or Taehyung, but not from you! If Hana's friends have any sense then they'll tell her the same thing that I've told you: to stay away." Yoongi also raises his voice at me, his face starting to heat up from anger.

I groan loudly and turn around, putting my hands on my hips. My face heats up fast, and I clench down on my teeth hard making them ache. My fists clench down making my nails dig into my skin, but I don't care.

He can't tell me what to do.

No-one can.

I turn around, glaring into Yoongi's eyes. "You're not the boss of me Yoongi. I can do what I what when I want. And none of you have the guts to stop me." My eyes pierce in Namjoon and Taehyung's too, making them freeze.

"Jungkook I'm just trying to protect you. Why can't you see that?" Yoongi puts his hands on my shoulders and turns me to face him.

I flinch and push him back hard, causing him to stumble backwards and lose his balance, falling on the floor.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" Namjoon quickly stands inbetween Yoongi and I and he raises his voice in shock.

"I said you're not the boss of me. Why can't you see that?" I ignore Namjoon and yell at Yoongi on the floor behind him, who's looking up at me in shock also of what I did.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yells from behind me. 

I roll my eyes and snap my head around to face him."What?" I shout.

He then gasps. He takes a few steps back from me, not breaking eye contact. He taps Namjoon's arm for him to look at me too.

Namjoon looks at me to see why Taehyung is tapping him and his eyes widen also. Namjoon takes steps backwards from me.

"Jungkook...?"

I blink. "What?"

"Nothing." Taehyung shakes his head and quickly says, grabbing Namjoon's wrist unexpectedly making him confused and Taehyung pulls him towards the town.

I turn around and look back at Yoongi, who's now standing up. He sighs and slowly steps towards me. "Do you want Hana to be safe?"

I look down and mutter, "Yeah."

"Do you want her to not get in trouble?"

"Yeah."

"Then stay away from her." And with that Yoongi walks away, towards the town and people.

I groan, grabbing my hair in frustration and kicking my foot against the dirt on the ground. Why do they treat me like a little kid all the time?

Namjoon's POV

Taehyung drags me to an alleyway inbetween two little buildings where there's no dark angels around, and it's quiet. "Taehyung let go of me." I say calmly.

Taehyung lets go and turns around to look at me. His face has gone completely pale and he's shaking. He rubs his forehead, pacing around infront of me. I would tell him to calm down, but I'm in the exact situation from what I just saw.

"Did you see that? Back there?" Taehyung points towards the direction where we were standing with Yoongi and Jungkook.

I nod slowly, looking down. "Yeah."

He looks at me with his eyes trembling. "But how? Jungkook...he's-"

I cover his mouth with my hand. "Don't say it, just don't."

Taehyung's eyes go soft whilst looking at me starting to become frustrated.

I let go of his face and he speaks up again. "Why didn't he ever tell us?"

"Why would he tell us? Taehyung this is a huge deal for him. He probably doesn't even know what he's doing half of the time, he's probably scared deep inside too. If anything I feel sorry for the boy."

"Now we know why he's always saying about how we don't know the things he's seen, what he's been through." Taehyung opens his arms out. "What do we do?"

I lower my voice. "Listen. You can't tell anyone about what we just saw, okay? No-one can know Taehyung, not even Jungkook. We can't let him know that we know who he is. Neither can Nari and especially not Yoongi. You know how much Jungkook means to Yoongi. He's like his younger brother, and who knows what he'll do if he finds out."

Taehyung nods. "You're right, he especially can't know. So we just act like we didn't see anything?"

"Exactly. We need to keep it a secret, between the two of us."

He bites his lip and nods. "Okay."