#10 - Coconut

Hana's POV

"Where did you two dissapear off to?" The petite defender angel says to us, walking towards Jiwoo and I.

The atmosphere in Heaven is calm and quiet, like it usually is everyday. Some people notice me enter and bow, and I bow back to them with a smile.

I never think of myself being any higher or lower than the rest of the angels here, but they clearly do. It's for a good reason though, I am a Princess. But I just feel normal.

"Nowhere important." I plaster a smile on my face. Jiwoo does the same, which makes us look a little bit creepy.

Jimin takes a step back and gives us weird looks. "Then why are you dressed like that?" He points to our dresses. Well, Jiwoo's dress and my skirt and top.

"We were just trying them on." Jiwoo quickly replies, nodding and placing a hand on her hip. "They look okay on us, right Jimin?"

"I guess so." Jimin replies, rubbing the back of his neck. His eyes then narrow at the two of us, into little slits. "Wait. Jiwoo, why are you wearing Hana's necklace?"

Crap. I forgot to take it back from her.

"She was just trying it on..." I trail off. My eyes wonder around, avoiding eye contact with him. "Woah, is that a bird?" I say loudly and squint my eyes, pointing randomly in the distance.

"Wow, it is a bird!" Jiwoo says, playing along. "I think we're gonna go take a look."

"Not so fast, you're not getting away that easy. Kim Hana I've known you for 16 years and I know for a fact that you never take off that necklace." Jimin folds his arms, looking at us sternly.

"Are you a detective now Jimin?" Jiwoo raises her eyebrow, a smirk forming on her mouth.

"No Jiwoo, I'm just curious! So can you guys tell me what you were really doing? Or should I just go tell Jin hyung about you two going into the unknown without his or any other warrior angel's permission?" Jimin smiles innocently as he knows he's won.

Damn it Park Jimin.

"No no no, don't tell Seokjin! He'll kill me."

I look at Jiwoo. Her eyes give me a look to say just tell him, it'll be fine.

I look at Jimin and groan. "Alright fine. We went into the unknown."

"Obviously." His eyes roll.

The sass.

"Because we were meeting Jungkook." I say quietly.

Jimin lets out a big gasp. "You actually found him again yesterday? That was him?" The two of us nod. "Tell me what happened then!" He exclaims.

I explain to Jimin everything that happened yesterday and today, not leaving any details out. His facial expressions change from confusion to shock to disgust to anger and then back to shock.

"And he didn't suspect anything?" Jimin gestures dramatically with his hands. "He really believed that you're Hana?" He points at Jiwoo and she nods.

"So now you don't have to tell Jin anything right?" I clarify.

"Well, you see that depends."

"On what?" Jiwoo tilts her head wearily at him.

Jimin's gaze meets hers and then a smirk appears on his plump lips. "On if I'm feeling evil or not."

"You wouldn't." I hiss.

"Oh I would." The smirk on his face just grows more and more.

"Jimin you can't. Please? You can't tell him, you just can't! You can't tell Hosoek either." I cross my arms and glare at him.