"I know I don't like oysters. Clams are okay. Never had mussels though." Oh, maybe Jin and I can bond over food. It's obvious we have similar tastes regarding seafood at least.

"Hmm. That does look good, but I am not sure I want seafood for breakfast." I turn to Jimin since he voiced his distaste for Jin's choice. "What are you getting?"

"The strawberry banana pancakes."

"Oh, those do sound good. Strawberries are definitely one of my favorite fruits, but I also like watermelon and blackberries too."

"I'm getting strawberries too." Hoseok announces. "I'm getting the Strawberry Nutella Crepes." I can't help but wrinkle my nose at that. Of course he notices it and calls me out on it. "What's with that face?"

I sigh in exasperation at the idea of having to explain this. "You are going to think I am bizarre."

"No, I won't." Then he shakes his head. "Why?"

"Because, I don't like nutella?" I squeak out and it unintentionally comes out as a question.

"How can you not like nutella? It's nutty, chocolatey, spreadable goodness." His expression would be hilarious if I weren't worried that he would think me strange. His eyes are practically bulging out of his head.

"Because, I don't like a lot of chocolate. Don't get me wrong, I do like some chocolate. I am just picky about it." I wait a few minutes for that to sink in and realize I have now shocked him into silence.

He just keeps gawking at my strangeness for almost a minute before he ever responds

He just keeps gawking at my strangeness for almost a minute before he ever responds. "You will have to let me know what chocolate you DO like."

I nod in response. At least he is leaving my weirdness alone...for now. "Tae, what are you ordering?" I didn't notice I abbreviated his name at first until I see his smile spread across his face from ear to ear. I can only gather that he is completely okay with the nickname, not to mention I am pretty sure I saw that the others called him that occasionally on several fan-made compilations.

"Cheese omelette with seasonal vegetables on the side." He tugs on a strand of my hair. "If the vegetables have squash do you want them?"

"Oh, you don't like squash?"

"No, not really." He shakes his head at me.

"Hmm, then if you do get them, and no one else wants them, I will happily take them off your plate." I smile. That agreement has me at least settling on a savory item. I don't often like to mix savory and sweet. The only exception being bacon with pancakes. There is just something about the saltiness of bacon and maple syrup that is just simply yummy. I turn to the only one that has yet to tell me what he wants to order. "What are you going to order, Yoongi?"

"The steak and eggs." He answers simply.

"Oh, yes, a good piece of steak is delicious any time of day. How are you getting your eggs prepared, and what temperature do you like your steak cooked at?" I'm not really trying to get him to open so much as I am truly curious about his answer.