Sequel ~ The Alpha's Rogue

"So tell me, Rogue, how would you like to be killed? A slit to your throat, your heart ripped out, or how about a silver bullet to your brain?"

"Kiss me first, Alpha. Then I'll let you do whatever you like to me."

His confidence made her heart skip a beat. "You'd take my first kiss?"

"You'd take my only life?" he replied, his hazel eyes boring into hers.

He made a disgusting amount of sense. So when a wave of daring washed over her, the Alpha knelt in front of him and placed her lips on his.

Sparks.
_____

Alpha Savannah is always up for a laugh, pranking her command and joking with her pack members. But when she gets called to the western border of her territory to deal with a group of rogues, it is no prank.

Especially when she finds out just who the leader of the rogues is—the most wanted criminal wolf among all packs and rogues.

Savannah has heard the rumors, and seen the trail of destruction he leaves behind wherever he goes. Now she finally meets this enigmatic wolf face to face.

And realises he means something more to her than she ever expected.

Check out Savannah's story which is now up on my profile! I can't wait to hear what you all think of it 😄

🌹 KR