💜The Best Presents I Have💜

/Time skips/

[3 years later]

(Sana is at work,doing a photo shoot for almost 2 weeks.I'm sitting down on the couch while my twins kids are running around the house.I am completely drained from taking care of two kids.)

Twins:"WHAAAAA~"

(They continue to chase each other.I couldn't handle them,yelling in the house.I rub my temples and tried to stay calm.)

You:"Katsumi[means victorious beauty]~Hiroki[means abundant joy&strength]~"

(They stopped and look at me.Then,they continue to chasing.I spotted my daughter in front of my eyes.)

You:"Haneul[means heaven/sky]~Come here."

(My daughter stopped and came to me.)

You:"Hwansoo[means shining & long-life]~"

(My son stopped.)

You:"Come here."

(Then,he came to me as well.I hugged them and rub their back.)

You:"Do you want to help me clean the house?"

Twin:"Yes!"

You:"Come on before mommy comes home."

Haneul:"Mommy?!"

You:"Yeah,mommy is going to come home.You don't want mommy to get a boo boo from your toys."

Hwansoo:"Hurry Haneul~Mommy is coming~"

Haneul:"Okay oppa."

(They began helping each other,putting their toys away.I start adjusting the couch and helping the kids,picking up their toys.After we finished cleaning the house,I sat down on the couch.They climbed up and sat on my lap.)

Hwansoo:"Papa~/Mama~"

You:"Hmm?"

Hwansoo:"Summie and me are hungry~"

You:"Oh.My babies are hungry?"

(I look at them.They both nodded their head.)

Haneul:"Yes."

(I smiled and kissed their cheeks.)

Hwansoo:"Ew~"

(Haneul smiles every time Sana or I kiss her cheek.Hwansoo doesn't like us do to him.)

You:"Come on~Let's make some food for us and for mommy."

*DING* *DONG*

(My kids and I were surprised by the doorbell.)

You:"Who is that?"

(My kids got down and ran towards the door.)

You:"Hey~Don't go without me~Sheeshh..How many times do I have to remind them?They're just like Sana."

(I head straight to the door and tap on the security screen.My kids were so happy and were making noises.)

Twins:"Whaaaaa~IT'S AUNTIES AND UNCLES!"