Undefine

/Time skips/

[Next day]

(Sana and I don't really have much time left.I have about one month left until she go back.I don't want her to go back to her dad.I'm worried about how he might do something.I was in the kitchen,cooking.)

Sana:"Y/n~"

(I see Sana on my right side,rubbing her eyes with her hand.The left hand with the ring on it.I felt really joyful about it.I was also proud of myself announcing to everyone.)

You:"Oh~You're awake?"

Sana:"Mm~"

(She walk towards like a baby and hugged me from behind.She placed her head on my back while I'm cooking.)

You:"If you're tired then you can go back to sleep."

Sana:"No~"

You:"Why?You were working non stop these past days."

Sana:"Because you're not there with me to cuddle~That's why."

You:"You're so cute."

Sana:"I know."

(I finished cooking and turn off the stove.I turned around and carried Sana back to upstairs.)

You:"Wash your face and brush your teeth before you come down."

Sana:"Fine~"

/Time skips/

(While we were eating breakfast,I watched Sana taking bites and enjoy every single taste of the dish.Every time She take a bite,she closes her eyes and shake her head as she enjoys it.)

Sana:"Mmmm~It's so delicious."

(I smiled at her cute face.I spotted some sauce on the corner of her lips.I got up and went to her side.)

You:"Sana."

Sana:"Hm?"

(She turns her head and look at me.I placed my hand on the back of her head and bend over.I lean towards her lips and lick sauce off from her lips.)

*BAM*

You:"UGH!"

(She had punch my stomach and pushed me away.I took a couple steps back from her.She was completely surprised by my sudden action.She covered her face with the back of her hand.)

Sana:"W-W-What were you doing?"

You:"There was some sauce on the corner of your lips."

(We didn't say a word but only stared at each other.)

Sana:"Pervert.."

You:"What?"

Sana:"You heard me!"

(I scoffed and laugh.Then,I look at her.)

You:"Yah~I'm not a stranger,random person,weirdo or a pervert."

(I couldn't stop laughing because her face.)

You:"I'm your fiance and you are mine too."

Sana:"So that doesn't mean you can..Ugh..I-I."

(I pretend to be upset.)

You:"Did you forget?Did you forget that we're engaged?.."