Can't Be Replace

/Time skips/

[1 week later]

(I woke up and spotted Sana who was dressing up for her work.She didn't pay attention to me.She was focusing on her business suit.)

[Sana's Business Suit]

Sana:"Hing~This bow isn't going exactly how I want it to be."

(She tried to focus on her bow tie suit.I got out from the bed and hug her from behind.)

Sana:"Ah~Y/n.."

(I continue hugging her.)

You:"Do you need help?"

Sana:"This is the first time having this as my outfit."

You:"It's your clothes."

Sana:"Yeah,but I wanted to try something new that's why."

(I pulled her to the bed and made her sit down on the bed while I'm standing up.I start helping her with her bow tie.I slowly began tying her bow tie.)

Sana:"Y/n,what do you think of this outfit?"

(She sat a little back on the bed.The way she look and leaned back,it's getting my attention.I know it's 9 something in the morning.But she's look so attractive.)

Sana:"Y/n,my meeting is going to start in 2 hours.Are you finished tying my bow?"

(She look so fine and professional right now.It's making my sex hormone is slowly kicking in so early.I almost finished tying her bow tie.But then,I pull the loop of the bow tie which untie the bow.)

Sana:"Y/N,YOU WERE ALMOST DONE!"

(I pinned her down to the bed.)

You:"What are you going to do about it?.."

(I leaned towards her and crashed my lips on her lips.Our kissing turn into a make out session.I put my tongue inside her mouth.I began play her breast even though she still have clothes on.She let out a soft moan.)

Sana:"Mmm~Y/n~N-Not now..Mm~"

(I slowly attack her neck with kisses.)

You:"I'm sorry~You were just too attractive that I couldn't hold back."

(I bit her ear helix.)

Sana:"Ah~!"

(Then,I end it with a kiss on her cheek.I pulled away and pull her up from the bed.I quickly tied her bow tie and smiled.)

You:"There you go.You're all finished."

(She gave me her pout lips.)

You:"What?Haha.."