Happiness Fulfilled

/Time skips/

[2 weeks later]

(It was almost going to be our anniversary.I flew to Jeju Island with Sana's mom and her dad.Sana stayed home because I told her it's due to work.I was willing to pay for everything for the wedding but Sana's mom insisted to pay.She organize everything for the wedding which is ready ready for 6 days.She tell the workers over stuffs here and there.She makes sure everything is in the right place.)

You:"Emeoni,thank you for everything."

Sana's Mom:"For what?I have to do this much at least for my daughter and my future son in law/daughter in law."

(She smiled.Then,she looked around the place.)

Sana's Mom:"So this is where you and my daughter make things official huh?"

(She look at the place.)

Sana's Mom:"How cute~"

You:"I'm glad we were honest with each other on that day."

Sana's Mom:"Yes,I wouldn't imagine who she would be with right now if it wasn't you."

Worker#1:"Where do you want to put this?"

Sana's Mom:"Over there!"

(She walked to the worker and showed him the way.After she left me alone,I look around at the wedding.Looking at every decorations make me smile because our wedding is going to happen soon.Sana'a mom came back and stand beside me.)

Sana's Mom:"So did you bring the memory stick?"

You:"Yeah.Here."

Sana's Mom:"Oh goodie~I have to make a clip and that's it?"

You:"Yes,I have a special surprise for Sana during the wedding."

Sana's Mom:"Awww~You're so sweet and romantic."

You:"I asked Chaeyoung if she can help you with the clip.She is available on the dates you asked for.She knows what I need in the clips."

Sana's Mom:"Great!We will make the most best video clip ever for your gift."

You:"Please~I believe in you,emeoni and Chaeyoung."

Sana's Mom:"What would you be doing during the times we making the clips for you?"

You:"I'm going to ask my friend Jeongyeon,Jihyo,and Dahyun to help me for my part."

Sana's Mom:"Your part?"

You:"Yes,I need that clip to be finished before the wedding and I had to rehearse my part."

Sana's Mom:"You are filled with ideas."

You:"I want to make our day become the best memorable day ever of her life.I like to make her feel special."

Sana's Mom:"Aww~"

(Sana's dad came back after talking to the hotel.)

Sana's Mom:"Well honey,what do you think?"

(She look at her husband as he look around slowly.Then,he nodded.)

Sana's Dad:"Not bad.It's unique and nice."

(Sana'a mom hugged her husband.)

Sana's Mom:"Did I did a great job?Tell me that I did a great job."