All I need is you

/Time skips/

[1 week later]

(I came home from school right away after I had finished with my classes.Sana is still at school because of her calligraphy club.)

You:"Today is our first anniversary.Crap..I don't know what is a good place to spend time together..Thankfully,it's Friday..Sana and I don't have classes on the weekends."

(I surfed through the Internet,looking for ideas for anniversary.)

Your Mind:"Ughh..There's so many.What should I do?What should I get for her?"

(I scratched my head like a crazy person.)

You:"Should I go all out?No..What am I saying?Its our first anniversary..Ughh.."

(Seolhyun mostly do these type of things when we were together.But now it's my turn to do this.)

Your Mind:"It's so nerv-wrecking."

You:"I need help.."

Your Mind:"Who should I ask?Jihyo?Nayeon?"

(Jihyo got in a relationship before me and Sana.Her boyfriend name is Daniel,Kang Daniel.From what I remember in high school,he was the most famous and most handsome student from his freshman to his junior year.Jihyo always fussing about him like:"Why do many girls like him","He's not all that" and "He's such a showoff."Before Sana and I graduated,I actually predicted that she's going to end up liking him and going out with him.She quickly deny my prediction right away.But what happen?They're together now and I'm happy for them.)

You:"I should ask all of her friends.Why not start her high school friends?"

(I look at my clock on the wall.)

You:"Okay..They'll be going to lunch in 30 minutes.Let me ask Nayeon if she know any ideas for spending time on anniversary."

(I grabbed my phone and called Nayeon.)

[Nayeon]:"Hello."

You:"Nayeon."

[Nayeon]:"Yeah,what's up?"

You:"I was wondering if you know any ideas to celebrate anniversaries."

[Nayeon]:"Anniversaries?"

(She grasped through the phone.)

[Nayeon]:"It's for Sana huh~?"

(I blushed really hard.)

You:"Y-Yeah."

[Nayeon]:"Aww..That's so sweet of you."

You:"Thank you.Well..Back to the topic.Do you have any ideas?"

[Nayeon]:"Do something simple."

You:"Like what?"

[Nayeon]:"I remember Sana's and my conversation about celebrating anniversary."

Your Mind:"Jackpot!"

You:"Please tell me."

[Nayeon]:"She like things simple."

You:"Huh?"

[Nayeon]:"Tsk..Just be you.Do what you think is romantic."