When I'm with you

[4 weeks later]

(Play while reading.)

(After I finished my class,I arrived at the area where Sana told me to wait for her at.She told me to wait at the stairs for her.A few minutes later,I took out my phone and check the time.)

10:48 am

(I put my phone away.)

You:"She suppose to be out already.What's taking her so long?"

(I scratched my head because I started to get a little annoyed.)

You:"Man,where is sh-"

??:"Please Sana!"

(As soon I heard her name being called out,I turned my head right away.I see a guy bothering Sana.He's following her like a dog following its owner.He's asking Sana about something.But she seems like she's uncomfortable about something.I wonder what they are talking about that is making her reaction bitter.)

Sana:"I'm sorry..I can't Heemin-Ah.."

Heemin:"Please just once.."

Sana:"I don't-"

Heemin:"Don't have time?It's okay,we'll schedule it next time."

Sana:"No,I already have-"

Heemin:"Plans?It's okay,just contact me whenever you're free."

(I felt really annoyed and angry that he's bother Sana.)

Heemin:"Just once.Please..You might not know.."

Your Mind:"This guy.."

Sana:"I'm sorry Hee-"

(I can tell by Sana's face that he's making her uncomfortable.I began heading towards her.)

You:"Sana."

(She spotted me and was surprised.)

Sana:"Y/n!"

(I pushed the guy back to leave some room between him and Sana.Then,I pointed at him.)

You:"Who's this?"

Sana:"He's one of my classmate,Young Hee Min."

(I grabbed her hand and looked at her face to reassure her.)

You:"Let's go."

(Right when we were about to go,he stopped us from walking away.)

Heemin:"Wait.."

(I looked at him with a serious expression.)

Heemin:"Who are you?Don't butt in our conversation."

You:"I'm her boyfriend/girlfriend."

(I said it with a blunt tone.He was surprised because my sudden confession.)

Heemin:"Wait..You're her boyfriend/girlfriend?..I didn't hear anything about this.."

(I gave him a cold look.)

You:"Move."

(I bumped into him on purpose.We continue walking away from.We kept on walking for a bit.I stopped walking and look back.I let go of her hand.She was confused about why I let go of her hand.I turned my head and look at her.I scratched my head and felt annoyed.I took a deep breath and felt upset for some reason.I look into her eyes with a poker face.)