How could you

[Next day]

(I came out from my room and went to the hot tub,to relax.)

??:"Oh!It is Y/n!"

(I turned around.I see someone running and did a cannonball.Then,someone pop their head out of the water.)

You:"Seolhyun.."

(Seolhyun smiled and slowly walk towards me.)

Seolhyun:"You didn't even invite me?That's so rude of you."

You:"Oh..I'm sorry..I thought you would still be asleep."

Seolhyun:"It's okay.I forgive you.I know you didn't mean to.."

(She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled.Then,she slowly lean towards me.Our lips has smashed against each other.We started making out but out of nowhere,I thought about Sana.I didn't want to think about her,not at the moment.I slowly wrapped my arms around Seolhyun's waist.We were still making out until we both broke it off because we need some air.Seolhyun looked at me with those tempting eyes and smirk.)

Seolhyun:"You should do this to me more often.Instead of me, do all the work."

You:"Should I?"

Seolhyun:"Yeah..I like it.."

(She bit her bottom lip.She lean in again but then..)

??:"Okay..Enough you two.Break it up..Come on.."

(We both looked behind of Seolhyun and spotted one of the professor.We separated our selves because the professor said so.)

Professor:"You two maybe a couple but they doesn't give you two.."

(While she was lecturing to us,we didn't pay attention a single word she said.Seolhyun and I were secretly laughing quietly at each other.)

/Time skips/

(Seolhyun and I were walking around after we finished swimming while holding hands.)

Seolhyun:"See,what you did?"

You:"I didn't do anything."

(She giggled.Then,she stopped and look into my eyes.)

Seolhyun:"Shall we continue where we stop?"

(I chuckled.)

You:"You want my lips that bad?"

Seolhyun:"Yeah..Your touch made me like this."

??:"Sunbae!"

(Seolhyun and I looked behind her.It was one of our dance members who called for her.)

??:"Do you want to go the beach?"

Seolhyun:"I do!Hold on then!"

(She turned around and look at me.)

Seolhyun:"I'm sorry babe.I think our moment has to wait."

(I smile at her.)

You:"It's fine.Go,have fun Seolhyun-ah."

Seolhyun:"Bye."

(She kiss my cheek and began heading to them.After she left,I dropped the smile.I decided to head back to my room.)