Could it be?

/Time skips/

[3 weeks later]

(Restaurant is busy as usual daily.Customers are coming in and out.Orders comes and go.Customers asking favors here and there to take pictures of Jun and me since we're both well-known as the international world-wide chefs.Interviewers asking us to do some interviews to publish in articles in some other days.)

/Time skips/

(We finally closed the restaurant for the today.Jun and I were walking in public at night.)

Jun:"Whaa!I never thought being famous would be this tiring.."

You:"This is our 2nd year and we're still not used to it.."

(We both sighed.)

??:"Yah!What are you two doing?"

(We both looked up and spotted Momo.She was right in front of us,holding up a bag of beer with a smile on her face.)

/Time skips/

*POP*

(We drank our beer cans.)

Jun:"Ahhhh!So refreshing.."

Momo:"I thought you guys would need it."

Jun:"You came on the right moment."

(Momo looked at Jun and me.)

Momo:"Why didn't you guys drink at Rowon's bar?He always give you guys free drinks."

You:"I don't want to be a freeloader like this guy."

(Jun choked on his beer.)

Jun:"Yah!I'm not being a freeloader.I was planning to pay him back."

You:"How many times did you tell him that in college but you ended not paying him back?"

Jun:"I-I will."

You:"If you keep doing that,I don't think Mei-chan will like you."

Momo:"Eh??Mei?Who is this Mei-chan?"

(Jun gave me'What the heck dude"face.)

Jun:"Y/n!"

You:"Oops..I forgot."

(I spoke while shrugging my shoulders.)

Momo:"Ohhh~You like a girl name Mei?"

(Jun was embarrassed.)

Jun:"Okay,yes!I do okay?What?There's nothing wrong with that.You and Junho hyung are together so and ?"

(I choked on my can of beer.)

You:"WHAT?!"

(Momo was shocked because of Jun's big mouth.She slapped his mouth immediately.)

Jun:"OW!"

Momo:"Yah.."

(I looked at Momo and gave her that face"Explain this to me".All she can do is scratch her neck.)

You:"Is it true?"

(She slightly nodded.)

You:"When?"