Accompany

/Time skips/

[Couple Days Later]

You:"No..Not like that."

(I grabbed the knife from Jinsoo's hand.I placed it down.)

Jinsoo:"What do you mean?"

You:"What you're doing is wrong.Have you watched me how I do it?"

Jinsoo:"I did."

You:"Then,why can't you do it right?I made it simple as I can."

Jinsoo:"I'm trying to do it right but you stopped me."

You:"You're not peeling right."

Jinsoo:"What are you talking about Chef?I did exactly what you told me.The correct way to hold the potatoes.The correct angle of the knife.I did everything you told me to try peeling the skins off."

You:"Yeah,but you're wasting the quality of the food and time.Look how much potatoes you're peeling.The skin have some of potatoes that we could use.Look how much time we wasted."

Jinsoo:"Can't we used the peeler?"

You:"You can but have you ever see all of us used the peeler?"

Jinsoo:"Yeah,the new workers.But not the ones who worked before me.They did it with the knife.I don't know how they can do it when it's so hard.Why can't we use the peeler though?I mean it exist for a reason."

You:"I know it's hard but if we keep using the peeler,it going to take a lot of time.It will make more mess.It takes time to master this skill.That's why I let you guys use the peelers while I'm teaching you guys how to peel the potatoes with the knife."

(Jinsoo looked down.)

Jinsoo:"There's no way I can do it.."

(I look at him.)

You:"Come on,don't be like that."

Jinsoo:"What do you know?"

You:"Look..I know how much you want to master it..But it takes time.It's okay if you can't do it.I'm not rushing you to do it right away."

(Jinsoo look at me with angry reaction.)

Jinsoo:"But I don't want to always stay behind!I want to improve and become better!

(I was surprised by his tone.)

You:"Look..You can't rush things.Practice makes perfect.Like I said it takes time.There's no easy way.Nothing is easy okay?"

(I tried to comfort him but he pushed me away.)

Jinsoo:"You don't understand?!People tell me all the time that I can't become a Chef?!They tell me that someone like me can't be successful in life because I messed my life?!You don't know how that feel.You can't relate anything because you're not me..You and I are different.People treat you with respect.You're perfect and had everything that you wanted.But me,on the other hand..They treat me like crap..I don't have anything.."

You:"Jinsoo..I know it's not easy but-"

(Jinsoo grabbed me by my collar.)

Jinsoo:"You can't relate!"

(He didn't realize that he had me by the collar.He quickly let go of me.He didn't made eye contact with me.)

Jinsoo:"Oh,sorry Chef.."