Clarify

/Time skips/

[Next Day]

(I woke up in my bed.My body is aching and my head feel like banging.)

You:"Ughhh..This feeling.."

??:"Tell me about it.You worried that someone is going to do something stupid.Well,that person is you."

(I heard a voice at the entrance of my bedroom door.I spotted the one and only Momo.She was leaning on the door with her arms were crossed.)

You:"What happened?"

Momo:"Go shower.Junho said you can take the day off to recover.Sheesh..How stupid can you be?You got drunk last night.Thankfully,it was AFTER the party not DURING the party.What kind of owner leave their house,filled with bunch of guest in it?"

You:"I guess...That person is me.."

Momo:"There's people we don't know who might steal something in your house or you might get robbed."

You:"It's fine,I believe in you guys taking care of my house while I'm out."

(She let out a sigh.I could tell she was getting annoyed by my idiotic response.But then,I received a quick flashback from last night.)

[Flashback:Last Night]

You:"Sana!"

(A girl stopped for a moment.)

You:"Sana!Is it really you?If it's really you,then please look at me?!Talk to me?!Let me see your face?!"

(The girl didn't turn her head or anything.She continued getting inside of the cab and left.)

[Flashback Ended]

Third Person

Y/n:"Momo.."

(Momo sense the feeling of the atmosphere is different.)

Momo:"What?"

Y/n:"Does anyone still keep contact with her?"Noo..Did Jeongyeon and Mina invited her?..I saw her..I think it was her..I must've been going crazy.."

(Momo knew who Y/n was talking about.)

Momo:"Actually..We tried contacting her but we were turned away..I don't think so..If she did,she would've contact me,am I right?I don't even know if she's in Korea or not?"

(Momo felt guilty for lying to y/n.)

Y/n:"You're right..It's impossible..There's no way she's here.."

(Momo look at Y/n.She hate seeing y/n being like this.)

Momo:"Hurry up and go shower.We have a play date today."

(Y/n look at Momo.)

Y/n:"A play date?"

Momo:"Yeah,that's one of the reasons why Junho let you have a day off."

Y/n:"What is this play date?"

*DING* *DONG*

(They both looked at the door.)

Momo:"They're here~"

(Y/n is confused about what's going to happen.)

/Time skips/