The More,The Precious

/Time skips/

[1 month later]

(Sana wanted to go to the beach with her friends including Seongyeon and me.So everyone decided to make plans to hangout at the beach.We all planned to hang out at the beach for 4 nights and 5 days.Since Mina is coming,we wanted to bring her mom even though she said that she's okay by herself.)

)

(Everyone had fun with each other including me

(Everyone had fun with each other including me.We played in the water,beach volleyball,and built sandcastle.)

/Time skips/

(The sun was going down and soon it will be a beautiful sunset.Everyone were doing their own thing.Seungyeon sunbae and Mina's mom was grilling meat for everyone and obviously Momo said she is going to help sunbae.Sana was hanging out with them while I watched them having fun.What caught my attention was Jeongyeon.She seems worried about something.I don't know because I might be wrong.They played volley ball without Momo because again she's helping sunbae with the food.She may not be a great cook but she insisted to go in my place.The rest of them were so competitive in the volleyball match.Mina spotted the ball coming her way.She ran towards the ball and hit it.But she tripped while hitting it.She fell forward on the ground.Everyone stopped and grasped.Jeongyeon quickly ran to Mina's side.)

Jeongyeon:"Mina-ah!Are you okay?"

(Mina was surprised by Jeongyeon's action.)

Mina:"Uh?Yeah.."

(Jeongyeon looked at Mina's body to make sure there's not any damages on her.)

Jeongyeon:"Can you stand?"

Mina:"I think so."

Jeongyeon:"Here,I'll help you."

(She wrapped Mina's arm around her neck.She helped Mina get up on her feet.Everyone including me rushed to Mina.)