Lie

(Play while reading.)

(Things didn't turned out what I thought it would be.I wanted like a normal dinner but I couldn't believe what I'm hearing right now.It doesn't make sense to me.It doesn't sound real to me.Sana confessed that she loves me.)

You:"Sana.."

Sana:"I love you."

You:"What do you think you're doing?"

Sana:"I hate you."

You:"You hate me?.."

Sana:"You confessed to me that you liked me for a long time.Now you're with Seolhyun?"

You:"That's in the past.What matters is Seolhyun and I are together."

Sana:"I want you back."

(I couldn't tell if she was serious or not.)

You:"Stop joking around."

Sana:"I'm not joking around."

(I felt frustrated because her sudden action.I couldn't look at her.)

Your Mind:"Why is she doing this?"

Sana:"I'm being serious."

You:"Why?"

Sana:"I realized how important you are to me."

You:"No."

(I don't understand why she's being like this.)

Sana:"Y/n?"

You:"Yah.."

Your Mind:"Could it be what I think it is?"

(I looked at her slowly and glare at her.)

Sana:"What?"

You:"Do I look easy to you?"

Sana:"What do you mean?"

You:"I'm saying..Did Mark rejected you?Or Mark not like you at all?"

Sana:"He rejected me."

You:"So that means..You got turned down..And you came back to me..To use me as a rebound.."

Sana:"What?No!"

You:"Sana,does this make sense to you?!You gave all your attention to Mark!Your past action gave me nothing but pain!Do you know how that feels?!No!No,you don't!Sure,I liked you for a long time and I realize so late.I wanted to tell you how I feel but it wouldn't do anything because you like Mark!You told Mark how you feel and he turned you down!You come back to me?Like are you serious?!"

Sana:"I thought about who I like the whole entire time!Mark told me and made me realize it!"

(For some reason,I started wavering.But I felt like whatever she say are lies.)

You:"Leave!"

(Sana was surprised because I told her to leave.)

Sana:"Y/n.."

You:"I invited you to come over and eat dinner.Not to do this type of stuff!I'm in a relationship with Seolhyun.She made me happy.She made me feel loved.She is putting effort to make me happy."