Time passes by

/Time skips/

[5 years later]

??:"For Table 217,we need to make 3 orders of Braised leeks mozzarella and fried eggs!"

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

You:"Did you hear that?!"

Station Chefs:"Yes Chef!"

??:"Alright guys!We also have to make 2 order of lamb salad with fregola for table 236! 

Jun:"Do you hear that as well?!"

Station Chefs:"Yes Chef!"

(I walked around and shadowing the other cookers.I stopped and looked.)

You:"Make sure the egg isn't dry or overcook.We need the yolk to be running in order the yolk can give a little flavor  for the leeks along with the mozzarella."

One of the cooker:"Yes chef."

(I resume walking and look at the Line station.I spotted Jun helping one of them.)

Jun:"For this dish,you have to make sure the meat and vegetables is thin.Let me show you."

(Jun showed them example by cutting the ingredients.)

One of the cooker:"Thank you chef."

(Jun smiled.)

Jun:"No problem."

(He resume walking.He spotted me,smiling at him.He was embarrassed that I saw him flirting.)

You:"Started flirting already?"

Jun:"Shut up."

(He chuckled.I slightly shook my head with a smile.The kitchen door was opened all of a sudden.)

Waiter:"Um!Chef."

(Jun and I looked at the waiter.We walked towards to the waiter.)

Jun:"What do you need?"

Waiter:"Table 195 is having a complaints about his dishes that he order for him and his wife.."

You:"About?"

Waiter:"He said there is hair in his wife's food."

(I looked at our chefs while they're working.Then,I looked back at the waiter.)

Jun:"Do you want me to take a look at it?"

You:"No."

(I looked at Jun.)

You:"You stay here and make sure things are going the way it is."

Jun:"Got it.You can trust me."

(I look at the waiter.)

You:"Please take me to him."

Waiter:"Yes chef."

(The waiter guide me to the table.I stand in front of the table.I smiled at the customer who is currently with his wife.)

You:"Do we have a problem sir?"

Customer:"Yes we do!My wife here,spotted some of your chef's hair in her food.We did not order a $150 something for loss appetite.What kind of restaurant serve expensive dish with hair in it?!"