Accept Us

/Time skips/

[2 days later]

You:"Ugh.."

??:"What's wrong?"

(I turned around and spotted Jun.)

You:"Oh hey Jun.."

Jun:"Becoming a father/mother must be tough huh?"

You:"It's not that.."

Jun:"Then,what's stressing you out or what's causing you to be worried?

You:"Sana."

Jun:"That's what I said.The responsibility of becoming a parent."

You:"I know the responsibility of becoming a father/mother is stressful but it's not that..Before she left Korea yesterday,I told Sana to contact me when she arrives."

(I biting my thumb because I'm worried about what if Mr.Minatozaki do something to Sana..Not only to Sana,my unborn kids.I let out a sigh.Jun patted my shoulder.)

Jun:"Hey y/n..Don't worry too much."

(Even though Jun tells me not to worry but I couldn't stop.I decided to walk out of the kitchen.)

Jun:"Yah!Where are you going?"

You:"Junho's office."

Jun:"What?For what?"

/Time skips/

(I walked in Junho's office and spotted something I didn't expect.)
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Junho and Momo were making out in his office.Things look like it was about to turn to making out into sex in the office.Junho's shirt was unbutton and was about to take her shoes off.They spotted me and froze.We both froze and looked at each other.)

Junho:"I thought you said you locked the door."

(They whispered but I can still hear them.)

Momo:"I thought I did."

(Junho gave Momo the"unbelievable"look.)

Junho:"You thought?"

Momo:"Yeah.."

You:"So uhh...🙄"

(Junho buttons up his shirt and Momo was putting back her shoes on.Then,Junho cleared his throat.)

Junho:"Y/n!Hehehe..Umm..W-What did you need?"

(He head back to his desk and sat down on his chair.)

You:"I want to leave and take a trip."

Junho:"Okay,how long?"

You:"About that..Uhh.."