Never Regret

/Time skips/

[3 days later]

(I woke up and spotted Sana' adorable face.Sana has moved in with me for three days already.Every morning,I would wake up and see Sana's face,sleeping.I would always smile and lean in to kiss her forehead,cheek,or her lips.I couldn't stop staring at her face.I feel so much happiness.Later on,I slowly got out of the bed and head straight to shower.After showering,I went to my closet and grab my black clothing suit and start packing in the suitcase.I put my outfit on and check myself out in the mirror.I start adjusting everything on my clothes.I see a pair of arms wrapping around my chest.Then,I felt someone's head laying on my back.I knew it was Sana obviously it's only us two in the house.)

You:"You're awake?~"

(I can feel Sana buried her face as she nods.)

Sana:"Mmm~"

(Her sleepy voice gave me the butterflies.)

Your Mind:"She's so cute when she just wake up.She's too precious."

(She let go of me.She stand on my right side as I was still adjusting my clothes.)

Sana:"Are you going anywhere?"

You:"Yeah."

(She look at my suitcase.)

Sana:"Where are you going?A trip?"

You:"Yeah,only three days and 2 nights."

Sana:"Where?"

(I finished adjusting my clothes.I turned around and leaned towards her face.I gave her a slight smile.)

You:"Would you like to come with me?"

Sana:"I don't have anything nice to wear.I packed mostly for work and business."

You:"It's okay."

(Sana seems like she didn't understand.)

Sana:"How is that okay?"

You:"Because bringing you with me is already enough."

(Her face turned completely red.She quickly broke off our eye contact.She didn't even look back at me.)

Sana:"You.."

(She started mumbling.I couldn't hear her at all.)

You:"What?"

(I tried to look at her cute face.Her face is blushing really hard.She pushed me away to leave some room between us.)

Sana:"You and your sweet words."

You:"What about it?"

Sana:"I-It's too early."

(I chuckled.)

You:"Is it a bad thing?If you like,I can stop-"

Sana:"No."

(She responded while grabbing my clothes.She even responded without looking at me.)

You:"No what?"

Sana:"I..I.."

(It's fun and cute at the same time,teasing her.)

You:"I?"

Sana:"I..Ugh never mind..I don't like it when you make me speechless."

(I laughed and give her a peck on her cheek.)