More Memories To Make

A/N-WARNING:In this chapter,there will be a smut scene.

[5 weeks later]

(I was outside of a store,waiting for Sana.Today is our 8th month anniversary.While I was waiting for her,I realized that Sana and I has been spending so much time together.I guess I can say that we're inseparable.)

You:"She's taking so long.."

??:"Y/N!"

(I turned around.She starts having this shiny aura around her while she walks.As she walk down on the sidewalk,her beauty has captured many guys's heart.Not only the single men,she also captured those who are already in a relationship.They couldn't stop staring at Sana.I felt a little jealous because I don't like guys looking at my girlfriend.)

Sana:"Sorry,It took longer than I expected."

(I looked at her face and her outfit.Then,I look back at her face.)

Sana:"What?"

(She became clueless.)

You:"Your outfit."

(She looked at herself.)

Sana:"What?"

(She look really fine and attractive but too attractive.)

(She smiled and twirl around

(She smiled and twirl around.)

Sana:"Do you like it?"

(I stayed quiet while looking at her.She place her hands on her waist and pouted.Three guys were walking past by us.)

Guy#1:"Damnnn..She is so fine."

(One of the guys whistle at Sana.She looked at them.)

Guy#3:"Not just the body,but her face."

(They bit their bottom lips while checking her out.Later,they left us alone.Thankfully,they didn't try to touch her.If they did,I would've done something.She turn her head back to me.)

Sana:"I'm sorry."

(She became upset because she knew I didn't like it when guys check her out.But I didn't care anymore.I hate that side of me sometimes.I wish I wouldn't care if guys check her out.I know that she belongs to me and only me.She's mine and she put effort in everything she do.I pulled her close to me and hugged her.)

(Play while reading.)