Sensation

[Next Day]

(I woke up so early today after a long busy night last night because Momo call me and wanted to see me today.)

*DING* *DONG*

Your Mind:"Ughhh...That must be Momo."

(I didn't want to get up but Momo kept ringing my bell like non-stop and it was getting a little annoying.So I had no choice but I get up.I put my slippers on and went downstairs.I opened my door and see Momo barging in without a proper greeting.She began searching my first floor.)

Momo:"Where is she?"

(I scratched my head.)

You:"Who?"

Momo:"The girl,you're sleeping with."

You:"What girl?What are you talking?"

(Momo turned her head,looking at me.She walked back to me.)

Momo:"I heard what I heard.You and the girl making love."

(I looked at her like crazy person.)

You:"Did you stay up,watching your k-dramas again?"

Momo:"No,I stayed up,thinking about that girl you're sleeping with."

You:"I didn't sleep with anyone."

Momo:"I don't know y/n."

You:"I'm not like that.Why can't you believe me?"

Momo:"Because what happened 2 years ago y/n.."

(I had a quick flashback when Momo caught me 2 years ago.)

You:"Because of what happen between Seolhyun and me?"

Momo:"Yeah."

(I stayed quiet.)

Momo:"You two gave me the suspicions for a while until I caught you two,coming out from the same hotel room.I don't understand like if you explain what happen then 2 years ago.I would believe you but..You didn't explain yourself when I caught you two."

(We looked at each other with silence.)

You:"If you think I'm that kind of person,then whatever."

Momo:"It's not like that..Y/n,I just need you to explain what happened on that night."

(I gave Momo another silence treatment.)

You:"I did what I had to do."

(I walk pass Momo and head straight to my room.)

/Time skips/

(I finished showering.After dressing up,I went back downstairs.I went to my kitchen to make some breakfast.I spotted something on my refrigerator.It was a note from Momo.)

[Momo]:"I'm sorry for ruining your morning.I didn't mean to be rude.I care about you a lot you know that?Sorry,I had to leave because of work.But tonight,I still want to talk to you."

(I couldn't help but to smile at her letter.I had a quick flashback about what we were arguing about.)

[Flashback:Earlier]

Momo:"You two gave me the suspicions for a while until I caught you two,coming out from the same hotel room.I don't understand like if you explain what happen then 2 years ago.I would believe you but..You didn't explain yourself when I caught you two."

Beyond The Boundaries [Male/Female Reader X Sana Minatozaki]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara