Unexpected Announcement

/Time skips/

[5 months later]

(Sana and I have been dating for 6 months already.It's hard to believe that we have been together for that long.Sana and I are always happy together.We love each other so much.Our love has gotten deeper too.Later on,I went to the dance club to perform.Even though many months has passed by,I have been receiving dirty looks from everyone and comments by them.Ever since Seolhyun and I broke up,things weren't the same between us.)

————————————

[Flashback:6 months ago when Sana and I went out for 2 weeks.]

(I entered inside for dance club.I opened the door and a bucket of water fell on top of me.)

??:"Hahahaha!"

(I heard a few girls laugh at me.)

??:"That's what you get for playing sunbae's heart."

??:"Yeah,you left her for another girl."

??:"You used her for your own satisfaction.I don't understand why she likes you in the first place."

(The water was cold and the air conditioner was on.I was freezing my butts off.I heard a familiar voice.)

Momo:"Y/n!Are you okay?"

(I looked up and spotted Momo,running towards me with her towel.She wrapped it around me.Then,she turned around and look at them.)

Momo:"What do you think you're doing to y/n?"

Soojin:"Well,that's what a cheater get."

Ah In:"Yeah,I mean..Y/n played her heart."

Minah:"No one is better than sunbae."

Jun:"You three need to stop!"

Soojin:"What are you going to do?"

Rowon:"You need stop right now."

(Seolhyun came in the building.)

Soojin&Ah In&Minah:"SUNBAE!"

(Seolhyun spotted me and see me being soaking wet.She continue to walk pass by me.)

/Time skips/

(Everyone went home.I grabbed my stuff from the locker room.I was about to head out but I heard music being played.I went over and check out.It was Seolhyun,she was practicing with the new choreography.I watched her for a bit.While I was watching her,something happened.)

*THUD*

(She fell down hard on the ground.I rushed to her side and check up on her.)

You:"Seolhyun-Ah!.Are you okay?Did you hurt yourself?"

(She was holding her ankle.I tried to check her ankle if anything is broken or any damages.Right when I was about to place my hands on it,she smacked my hands away.)

Seolhyun:"Don't touch me.."

You:"Seolhyun.."

Seolhyun:"Don't call my name either..I don't like you calling me in that tone."