Can't Help

/Time skips/

[2 days later]

(I came back from work.I went upstairs and went to shower.After I finished showering,I head to the kitchen.I feel so lonely today and it's so quiet.Today,Sana went on a trip with the girls.When I said the girls,I mean the entire 9 girls plus my little angels.They went to spend time.I missed her already even though I was the one who told her to go and spend time with them.I can't be that greedy and selfish to have her to myself.I need to understand that I'm not the only one who miss her and want to be with her.They miss Sana as well.I have to understand them and Sana.I lay down on the couch and turn on my TV.There's nothing that is interesting m.All I did was flip through channels.)

You:"Ughhh..There's absolutely nothing to watch.I would go to the nightclub but..Sana will figure out and I'll be dead for sure..Ughh,my little angels went with them too.Jeongyeon and Mina should've let them stay with me..Ughhh!I'm so bored!!!I miss SANA!"

(I stayed quiet really quick.I didn't realize how I was acting.)

You:"Am I...Am I being clingy and needy?"

(I couldn't believe it.)

You:"I'm being clingy and needy?.."

(I felt the chills running down my spine.)

You:"Ughhh!"

*DING*

(I received a message.I quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket.)

1 message from Momo

Your Mind:"Momo?"

You:"Tsk..It's from Momo..It's not from Sana.."

*DING*

(I slide my preview screen to see what Momo wrote.)

[Momo]:"Look at what your Sana is doing.She know you miss her so she wanted me to send this to you."

*DING*

1 video message from Momo

(I went to my message.I see a video of Sana.I quickly clicked on it.)

(I smiled throughout the whole video.Who knew she dances like that?I find that very attractive how she tried to dance sexy then ended dancing cute in the end.What she said in the message was funny too.After watching the video message,it made me miss Sana even more.)

You:"Ughhh..I have to wait for 4 more days which is Friday..I don't know if I can last.."

(I went upstairs to my room and thought about Sana and her fine dance moves where she was dancing in the beginning.I'm started to miss her and our moments.I grabbed my pillow and place it on my face.Then,I screamed my lungs out.)

You:"Ahhhhhhh!I MUST HAVE GONE CRAZY!!!!!!"

(I pulled my face away from the pillow.I lay flat on the bed.Later on,I drifted to sleep.)

/Time skips/

[Next Day]

(I went to work and began helping around.I had problem sleeping because I felt so empty and my bed is spacious.While I was working,I check my phone.Sana didn't reply to my message at all.I was quite upset because she forgot all about me.)